NT.....who is this stunning specimen?

11sjyb6.gif

lauradore02.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

yuck.

U serious bruh???

Ur the cat thats gonna end up either with no chic or a chic that only wants you for what you MAY have (if you have anything)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's your wedding photo in your avy? (just asking)[/color]

yuck.

U serious bruh???

Ur the cat thats gonna end up either with no chic or a chic that only wants you for what you MAY have (if you have anything)
And you gathered that all because I jokingly said yuck?

Shut up, boy.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

yuck.

U serious bruh???

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's your wedding photo in your avy? (just asking)[/color]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I saw this picture about 2 years ago I believe, it's one of the single most incredible pics I've ever seen, that ishh is flawless. For the record, I actually like the smaller breasts on her for some reason.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

yuck.

U serious bruh???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She messed with perfection the day she decided to get them implants.

Anybody else notice how her thighs dont look as massive in all the other pics as they do in the first pic?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

too muscular...might have a penis

look what she's wearing bro, i think you would notice a penis.
it's amazing what can be airbrushed out of photos, bro

naw, she's nice but defined abs are a bit of a turn off to me...don't see ab definition on the other pics but body proportions are different

Back
Top Bottom