NT: Who Still Watches Cartoons? Vol. South Park and Family Guy Don't Count

Yo, who still watches cartoons?

I used to watch Spongebob but after awhile the episodes got wack. Now, I'm watching Cartoon Network. Adventure Time is THAT cartoon. They got cartoons having parties, passing beers
pimp.gif

Adventure Time
Flapjack
Chowder (sometimes)

i mostly watch cartoons that i liked as a kid. Batman, TMNT...etc. I make it a point to pick up all the shows i enjoyed back then on DVD whenever they release. New cartoons don't interest me much

just got finished watching the series run of avatar.. also watch a couple on CN.. Generator Rex, Ben 10... cant wait for the new G.I Joe and Transformers in October

cartoons nowadays are straight garbage
smh.gif

anything from the hey arnold era i'd still watch but they're not on all too often.

Everyday I come home from work it's Chowder then Johnny Test.
They're mad funny. I haven't watched Adventure Time but the commercials look funny, Flapjack sucks

I just downloaded the series for DBZ, DB GT, Beast Wars, Naruto, Robot Chicken, Xmen & Spiderman (Fox Kids Versions), Crayon Shin Chan, and i just got this 15 dvd Looney Toons joint, trying to get ahold of Animaniacs, and Ronin Warriors

I Love Cartoons, still a kid at heart
pimp.gif

0.jpg

^ thats my guy right there, this and super hero squad are the only cartoons ive watched, along with king of the hill if that counts which im sure it doesnt

I always watch Chowder now. and starting to watch Adventure time and sometimes Flapjack. those are the only new cartoons that are worth watching.

I got a ton of Batman the Animated Series episodes on my computer but aside from that I never watch cartoons on actual TV. Comcast sucks for not offering the Boomerang channel
mad.gif

I don't watch any current cartoons except Arthur. I watch old episodes of Pokemon, X-Men, Spiderman, Batman, and all the other 90s cartoons

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i mostly watch cartoons that i liked as a kid. Batman, TMNT...etc. I make it a point to pick up all the shows i enjoyed back then on DVD whenever they release. New cartoons don't interest me much
this

Back
Top Bottom