NT Who you got? CT vs. Ronnie Vol. Come at me bro

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Wow.  
laugh.gif
  I guess he's still a little crazy.

Some of you guys need to stop gassing ronnie up.  He does not have fighting skills.  Suckerpunching someone and fighting with an older drunk guy wearing flip flops on the boardwalk does not make him a beast.  I bet pauly d would handle him fast.

I'm saying though! Pauly D is so well liked and funny, people probably thing he can't fight. But I don't know, for some reason I think he got hands!

I met CT before at a club in Atlanta. For one thing, dude looks huge on tv, but in reality he might be about 5'9", because I'm almost 6' and he was definitely shorter than me. He was pretty stout though and real intense and fast talking. That Ronnie dude a sucka and a ******, he'd lose just because he cries on tv.

Man....if that CT cat cam at me like that, I'd find the nearest blunt object and beat him within an inch of his life. When you are fighting a Goliath, you have to get your David on....

Oh and I got Ronnie....just cause a man cries don't mean he can't throw down. And if you guys notice, none of those dudes were really tryna hold CT back...CT is a ****! for goin at a dude 3/4 the size of him....a true ****!.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

darrell-real-world.jpg
�Had CT shook a few years ago. CT knows who to go after.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

think about it... they didnt even show the KO punch(es). they showed darrell smashing with the right hooks... but the hematoma was on brad's right eye. probably caught him somethin viscous.

To clarify why the hematoma was on his right eye was because while Brad was falling down from the Darrel's punches he hit his face on the bed post/frame.

For the Abram Poop story, he was there to promote his Children's books he writes and it happened in Cara Maria's hometown.

As for CT fighting Adam, CT thought Adam was talking bad about him to Diem. (From the past challenges I've seen, CT and Diem were dating but Diem wanted to focus on her career first.) When CT confronted him about it Adam probably only stood up to him because there was a no fighting rule on these shows and he didn't think CT would hit him. Adam deserved to get punched in the face for pushing CT's buttons. So it wasn't necessarily picking on Adam. It was more like putting him back in his place.

CT>

Just based on watching how dominating he is on challenges.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just watched the video. Adam needs to hit the gym. He got man handled easily. I'm still not impressed by CT like many of you are. He's going at people who aren't on the B.S. that He is. I'm just not getting the hype. He's strong but eh.

At least when dudes were hyping Kimbo Slice, he was actually fighting dudes of equal size or bigger.
The realest s--- you ever wrote. That's what I been trying to tell these dudes.

Wasn't David a former boxer or something? Far as the topic goes, ill take CT, he's not human, he's an animal.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just watched the video. Adam needs to hit the gym. He got man handled easily. I'm still not impressed by CT like many of you are. He's going at people who aren't on the B.S. that He is. I'm just not getting the hype. He's strong but eh.

At least when dudes were hyping Kimbo Slice, he was actually fighting dudes of equal size or bigger.
The realest s--- you ever wrote. That's what I been trying to tell these dudes.

But many people just love to jump on bandwagons.

Also, Ronnie has the reach disadvantage . He'll have to get real close to land something on CT with those t-rex length arms compared to him.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I met CT before at a club in Atlanta. For one thing, dude looks huge on tv, but in reality he might be about 5'9", because I'm almost 6' and he was definitely shorter than me. He was pretty stout though and real intense and fast talking. That Ronnie dude a sucka and a ******, he'd lose just because he cries on tv.
How a dude 6'5" shrink down to 5'9"???

laugh.gif

47874e268c3ecf078.jpg

I'm 5'10 and was about an inch or two taller than Alton...  And Kenny is a lot taller than me.  CT is not 5'9.

I'm not saying you didn't meet him, and I never have, but you're severely exaggerating (either that or you never met him
laugh.gif
)   I can tell you Kenny is taller than 6'0 (more like 6'3") and CT is almost the same height as him.

Whatever yall say, I know I'm a bit shorter than 6' tall and dude is shorter than me. I was surprised the dude was so little (pause) considering how he looks on tv. Nowhere near 6'5".

Whatever yall say, I know I'm a bit shorter than 6' tall and dude is shorter than me. I was surprised the dude was so little (pause) considering how he looks on tv. Nowhere near 6'5".

I hate when people use that "well I stood next to Iverson, and i'm a bit taller than him because I looked into his eyes"
laugh.gif

I read some where that Kenny is around 6'3-6'4. And based by that picture and video, he's slightly taller than CT.

Im not sure on CT's height but for sure dude looks much bigger on tv. I seen him while I was shoppin last summer, I was also surprised at how normal size he was. Im 5'6 btw . I mess with CT cus he provides great entertainment, but some of you dudes on here act like you idolize him lol. 

Dog you must've had your high heels on, no way in hell CT is shorter than 6'0. Alton is 5'9, he's mention it before, that snap shot up there CT is barefoot and got at least 4 - 5 inches on him. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Man the real question is CT vs Darryl. Someone post the video of Darryl handling brad.

What makes folks think Darryl would wash CT?  Bryant McKinnie KO'd Shannon Briggs back in the day in a bar fight
laugh.gif

OK...so Darryl lumped Brad....but aint that the same dude who got a wedgie from the Miz and didn't do +@##? 
laugh.gif

Buddy is a trained fighter fam'...

Proper technique+stamina+training>Muscle+wild punches

Im taking Ronnie. He has a lower center of gravity and I think he'd go for the take down first by scooping him up. Once he get's him on the ground it would be OVER. Like it's been mentioned in here before, CT picks and chooses his battles, whereas Ronnie takes on whoever challenges him.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Man the real question is CT vs Darryl. Someone post the video of Darryl handling brad.

What makes folks think Darryl would wash CT?  Bryant McKinnie KO'd Shannon Briggs back in the day in a bar fight
laugh.gif

OK...so Darryl lumped Brad....but aint that the same dude who got a wedgie from the Miz and didn't do +@##? 
laugh.gif

Buddy is a trained fighter fam'...

Proper technique+stamina+training>Muscle+wild punches

Shannon Briggs is a trained fighter too....just sayin' 

Just because dude boxes doesn't automatically give him the W. 

That CT vs Johnny duel where CT made Johnny his personal  backpack always gets me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom