NT: Who's your celeb lookalike?

I get Steve Smith from the Carolina Panthers from friends/family and random strangers, but apparently I look like 50 Cent to all white people.

fat black/white women say I look like idris elba but I know that's a lie they just flirt with me to get my number :lol:

I never really thought I looked like Chris Paul before but ALWAYS got that(I just thought it was because I liked him as a player, constantly had Js on & we're both named Chris.
Sometime last year I was going through my old pics & someone showed me this pic, they were close enough where I said sure, there's some similarities at times depending how the hair is styled & how we dress.

View media item 686494

I never really thought I looked like Chris Paul before but ALWAYS got that(I just thought it was because I liked him as a player, constantly had Js on & we're both named Chris.
Sometime last year I was going through my old pics & someone showed me this pic, they were close enough where I said sure, there's some similarities at times depending how the hair is styled & how we dress.

View media item 686494

Cliff PAul.

on point with the cliff paul 

got the pull away warm up vest on and everything

talk about "depends on the facial hair"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom