NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i got alot but some idk the names....
late 80s
got to come back thu with other names...
I take it he doesnt know
laugh.gif

oh naw believe me I KNOW.
eek.gif
devil.gif
twitter pic link anybody?
nerd.gif
I missed out.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Mastamind89 wrote:

Her Sole I see you but I don't see pics
nerd.gif
I am not posting pics of my nails or feet. Not until I get time to go get them done
roll.gif
but wait, wouldn't ur bf be pissed?

Of posting a pic of my feet or hands?... Negative. And plus I'd be able to show off my wedding ring
smile.gif
ok hurry and get them done

They not so nice

Mastamind89 wrote:

nerd.gif
I am not posting pics of my nails or feet. Not until I get time to go get them done
roll.gif

i bet you one of those white girls with black dirty feet. Make sure you bleach them joints before you take that pic

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Mastamind89 wrote:

nerd.gif
roll.gif

i bet you one of those white girls with black dirty feet. Make sure you bleach them joints before you take that pic

Negative.

I usually do them myself but I'm a busy gal now, and havent had a chance.

smh @ white girl with dirty feet... I've never seen that in my life.

Mastamind89 wrote:

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Negative.

come to florida...they stay with the white old navy flip flops with the outline of their feet imprinted
sick.gif

Mastamind89 wrote:

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Negative.

come to NYC they stay with the white old navy flip flops with the outline of their feet imprinted

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

roll.gif
it's the worst with the flip flops, seeing these girls walk around campus with these flimsy flip flops smh

they have to look down and see that their feet are black. i dont understand...like they make a point to walk through the unpaved parts of campus in theirsandals.

roll.gif
it's the worst with the flip flops, seeing these girls walk around campus with these flimsy flip flops smh

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

come to LA, they stay with the white old navy flip flops with the outline of their feet imprinted

laugh.gif

you think you're so funny. shouldn't you be in class, dropout?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come to LA, they stay with the white old navy flip flops with the outline of theirfeet imprinted[/color]

roll.gif

whats worse is the yellow skin under their feet with the cracks like they bout to peel off. How my feet look better than 90% of the females out hurr?

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Come to the DMV. They stay with the white Old Navy flip flops with the outline of their feet imprinted.

Thats gross...

And I love your avy

roll.gif
whats worse is the yellow skin under their feet with the cracks like they bout to peel off. How my feet look better than 90% of the females out hurr?
442772891_c5eac62345.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mayor, stop frontin[/color]

Back
Top Bottom