NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come to LA, they stay with the white old navy flip flops with the outline of their feet imprinted[/color]

laugh.gif

you think you're so funny. shouldn't you be in class, dropout?
roll.gif

so you two buddies now?

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come to LA, they stay with the white old navy flip flops with the outline of their feet imprinted[/color]

laugh.gif

you think you're so funny. shouldn't you be in class, dropout?
roll.gif
so you two buddies now?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be honest, you're really concerned about us?[/color]

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Brit are you going out this weekend?

Most likely. Por que?
nerd.gif

So then im guessing you gonna get your toes done? if you do, antes que te vayas tomate una foto
I never pay to get my nails done, too expensive. I do them myself and probably not since i've had them polished for a while, they need tobreathe so they don't start looking gross.

Brit are you going out this weekend?

Most likely. Por que?
nerd.gif

So then im guessing you gonna get your toes done? if you do, antes que te vayas tomate una foto
I never pay to get my nails done, too expensive. I do them myself and probably not since i've had them polished for a while, they need to breathe so they don't start looking gross.

When can we get a pic?

Originally Posted by MrsLight

I have not seen so many men with feet fetish.
laugh.gif

Out of all the things that I appreciate about a female, it seems the most appropriate thing to ask for.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not taking a picture of my toes, you have a pic of my nails be happy with that.

So much for being a team player huh?
But I must say you did a very nice job painting your nails, I think they came out good.
I would love to see what kind of job you would do with your toes, I assume the would be on par with your nails.

Ima be on the look out on twitter since i know thats where mastamind got that pic of your nails. They nice by the way.

Idk bout ya other weird +$$ dudes but i like looking at girls feet because they so cute and little. it also may have to do with my sneaker obsession

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I have not seen so many men with feet fetish.
laugh.gif

Out of all the things that I appreciate about a female, it seems the most appropriate thing to ask for.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not taking a picture of my toes, you have a pic of my nails be happy with that.

So much for being a team player huh?
But I must say you did a very nice job painting your nails, I think they came out good.
I would love to see what kind of job you would do with your toes, I assume the would be on par with your nails.

laugh.gif
I'm sorry, maybe i'll post them one day. Thank you and idk inever do a french manicure on my toes, usually pinks or something.

My guy friends have told me that's how they see if a girl is clean or dirty in other areas.
So if you don't take care of the feet you don't take care of yourself.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif
I'm sorry, maybe i'll post them one day. Thank you and idk i never do a french manicure on my toes, usually pinks or something.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't have a foot fetish or some weird @$%@ like that, but thefrench mani with pink toes sounds sexy as hell
laugh.gif
[/color]
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom