NT Why Are You Not in Shape vol. -LBs

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i like eating
Eating out is the best.

Yes it is. It is indeed.
pimp.gif

I'm hitting the gym everyday this month... real talk. Day 1 went good.

not lazy but tired from working all the time and no time to cook a healthy meal and not enough money to go to places that serve healthy food everyday

Years and years of living a sedentary lifestyle and eating ****ty food. Now I have to make up for it...

1. Lazy.
2. Three kids.
3. Eating fast food for lunch.

It's a good thing I have fast metabolism at 29.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

-I run/play ball everyday.
-I eat a big bowl of oatmeal with all kinds of grains in it every morning.
-I eat a good amount of fruits everyday, usually a banana, 2 oranges, a peach, a pear, and an apple.
-I try to eat nothing but dishes with boiled chicken.

All that means nothing because I drink this too often:
150px-Steel_reserve.jpg

This poison has my stomach kinda flabby.
laugh.gif
But I can't give it up.
frown.gif
Maybe I just need to find something else to drink....

i feel you son, it's sad isnt it

i would literally get my %*+ kicked if i wasnt in shape year-round

3. Dominican mother's food. $!* 4 cheeses melted over taco meat and fried rice with goya chicken inside, really?

bro, u ain't lied. moms be cookin like no other, food sazonao to the max...but it be bangin so i cant even hate.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

healthy food is not cheap

and cheap food is not healthy
smh.gif

plus, i work weird hours

Not true. I mean if you're sticking to a realllllly cheap budget, like buying Ramen noodles, etc. then maybe, but the way most people eat they could easilyspend an equal amount or less on healthy foods.

It also hurts if you live in a poorer urban area, since they charge a lot more than suburban places for even basic foods like vegetables, milk, etc.

i cant even explain why i am now fat.

i dont look my weight, most wouldn't call me fat, but i feel fat.

when i was working out i was 195 and muscular. now 4 years later (3+ year relationship FTL) i'm 250 and feel weak.

since i broke up with ol' girl i am hitting the gym again and plan to be like 200 lb by the end of the year.

we shall see...

Because i love Chinese food and Halal Chicken over Rice + extra hot and white sauce

Fast food, and its a shame cuz i work out everyday. I just cant leave the fast food alone.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

i cant even explain why i am now fat.

i dont look my weight, most wouldn't call me fat, but i feel fat.

when i was working out i was 195 and muscular. now 4 years later (3+ year relationship FTL) i'm 250 and feel weak.

since i broke up with ol' girl i am hitting the gym again and plan to be like 200 lb by the end of the year.

we shall see...
good luck...

I just started my new workout regimen on monday, hopefully by next year I look like lurkin2long.

Because I work.
M-F 9-6

I wish I could find someone to go to the gym with after work though, but I'm a bit lazy to go alone. Always nice to have someone to motivate you.

I try to work out at home but you can only do so many sit-ups/crunches/pushups and free weights before you start getting bored. That's about where I amright now.

just got some new protein (tropical punch) so ftw im gonna hurt some feelings at the gym

Back
Top Bottom