NT, why do girls type like thisssss?

man... just went on facebook and noticed like 5 out of 8 girl's status' are like "can't wait for spring breakkkk" or "wanting finalsto be overrrr" or like "i miss you girrrrrl"...

what's really good with that.

I'm guilty of it too...
tired.gif

Probably because guys are mundane and girls are probably trying to show emotion through bland text... its just a guess

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

It's hard to type with deez nuts in dey face.

so hardddddd.
roll.gif

i think it's how they talk. you know, when they try to sound cute and all. they stretch out their words. like baaaAAAaabe.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Probably because guys are mundane and girls are probably trying to show emotion through bland text... its just a guess
yea exactly it adds emotion to what youre saying. I do it all the time. Its not a big deal

This is much much worse - mixing Caps with lowercase and numbers. Here's an example:

......... is H0PiiNg ThAt ii GeT tHiiS jOb S0 MaYbE tHiiNGs WiiLL StArT 2 l00K uP 4 ME. THaNk u L0Rd 4 mY BLeSSIiNgS.

sick.gif

white girls all over the country decided to have a conference around 3 yrs ago in Aruba and decided to hold down the last letterof words when theyre typing to people on AIM and on facebook

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Same reason why NTers put ">>>>>>>" instead of just ">" like it really makes a difference

so true.

is H0PiiNg ThAt ii GeT tHiiS jOb S0 MaYbE tHiiNGs WiiLL StArT 2 l00K uP 4 ME.
That is what we call

A) A hoodrat

B) A wana be down white girl

And both most likely have an STD

Shawty Lo I got flavorrrrrrr
Cause you know the kid got paperrrrrr
Like 40 don't savorrrrrr
Bankhead been pullin capasss
The way you drop woulda thought I had a taserrrrrr
Call me street like the raverrrrrrr?

Back
Top Bottom