NT why do we have so many problems in this world? mature discussion

NT with the advances in technology and the discoveries made by science.
it is glaringly apparent that we have technology that doesn't require fossil fuels.
yet we make invisible boundaries calling them "countries" and kill and milk
eachother over resources and fight over petty differences (such as skin tone).
limited space travel has become possible and yet humanity is still ignorant
and cling to "religions" that were created because science had not adavanced yet during that period of our history, it is used to control populace
and make money for selfish purposes in this day and age still( the church for example is a billion dollar business with ZERO tax).
prisons are mostly privately owned companies who make more with the more prisoners they have in their facilities.
(over 50% being non violent crimes) trees
pimp.gif
are still illegal because of cotton farmers during the mid 90"s not wanting to
lose profits to hemp farmers.

religion is a archaic mentality that is still used this day as population control by world leaders and billion dollar oil company's
controlling world governments. 

the money used to assassinate Osama bin laden was enough to give every man and women in the United States a free college education and free health care for life.
and yet over 47% of Detroit is ILLITERATE.
frown.gif

my question NT is when do you think we are gonna get our heads out of our butts and advance humanity as a whole
as a race?

Do you have any opinions on how to "fix" this problems we have created for ourselves?

without racial prejudice and not think of money first but the betterment of humanity.

mature responses only please.

lets keep this classy
pimp.gif

NT with the advances in technology and the discoveries made by science.
it is glaringly apparent that we have technology that doesn't require fossil fuels.
yet we make invisible boundaries calling them "countries" and kill and milk
eachother over resources and fight over petty differences (such as skin tone).
limited space travel has become possible and yet humanity is still ignorant
and cling to "religions" that were created because science had not adavanced yet during that period of our history, it is used to control populace
and make money for selfish purposes in this day and age still( the church for example is a billion dollar business with ZERO tax).
prisons are mostly privately owned companies who make more with the more prisoners they have in their facilities.
(over 50% being non violent crimes) trees
pimp.gif
are still illegal because of cotton farmers during the mid 90"s not wanting to
lose profits to hemp farmers.

religion is a archaic mentality that is still used this day as population control by world leaders and billion dollar oil company's
controlling world governments. 

the money used to assassinate Osama bin laden was enough to give every man and women in the United States a free college education and free health care for life.
and yet over 47% of Detroit is ILLITERATE.
frown.gif

my question NT is when do you think we are gonna get our heads out of our butts and advance humanity as a whole
as a race?

Do you have any opinions on how to "fix" this problems we have created for ourselves?

without racial prejudice and not think of money first but the betterment of humanity.

mature responses only please.

lets keep this classy
pimp.gif

GREED...
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put the love of money is the root of all evil...we are living in a society where money and material possessions are more important then life itself 

GREED...
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put the love of money is the root of all evil...we are living in a society where money and material possessions are more important then life itself 

we talk about, fastfood, women, celebrities, sports why aren't we talking about this?
indifferent.gif

we talk about, fastfood, women, celebrities, sports why aren't we talking about this?
indifferent.gif

Yeah definitely a bunch of stuff messed up. I say greedy people would be a big factor for many things. Also we should think what can we do to solve these problems ?

Yeah definitely a bunch of stuff messed up. I say greedy people would be a big factor for many things. Also we should think what can we do to solve these problems ?

Originally Posted by sevit86

indifferent.gif

Because we hear and see these things on t.v. and the internet all the time so we are distracted from whats really going on in the world. Most people are like sheep and they just follow what they see/hear and are oblivious to everything else that doesn't concern them

indifferent.gif

Because we hear and see these things on t.v. and the internet all the time so we are distracted from whats really going on in the world. Most people are like sheep and they just follow what they see/hear and are oblivious to everything else that doesn't concern them

Originally Posted by cubanref

indifferent.gif

this is one of the things that scares the living hell out of me. we have so much potential but we are squandering it and we are gonna destroy the only habitable we have or know
of with our current technology.

Originally Posted by cubanref

indifferent.gif

this is one of the things that scares the living hell out of me. we have so much potential but we are squandering it and we are gonna destroy the only habitable we have or know
of with our current technology.

Wow I posted a really long insightful response and iPhone crashes safari. Sorry. Here is a summary of what I had,
People are ignorant to facts
We believe the media AKA royal weddings and pauly d's are more important
We believe it's not our problem it's somebody elses problem
We are happy with the status quo
We can do something about it but would require the entire nation support, couldn't happen IMO
When things get worse it happens slowly and not drastically so people dont react

Wow I posted a really long insightful response and iPhone crashes safari. Sorry. Here is a summary of what I had,
People are ignorant to facts
We believe the media AKA royal weddings and pauly d's are more important
We believe it's not our problem it's somebody elses problem
We are happy with the status quo
We can do something about it but would require the entire nation support, couldn't happen IMO
When things get worse it happens slowly and not drastically so people dont react

Back
Top Bottom