NT women

i really don't know...good luck with whatever you do...

follow your gut...its usually right...

I know you said females but I am interested in knowing the signs of him not caring as much as you. Why do you feel this way? Any concrete evidence?

You said he is your ex so things arent gonna be the same. You cant expect him to call three times a week.

i have a question also.. do some girl's intentionally try to live their live's out according to R&B slow jams/love songs.. or it's just purelycoincidental?..

not firing shots at you (or anyone in particular), but i swear some females make their lives more dramatic that it really is..

Originally Posted by BigSean

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

cut off all communication and keep it moving.

I love your avy btw

Thanks. Can you elaborate a little as to why?

clean slates are always best. I feel that if you keep your emotions dangling on string like that you may end up getting hurt anyway.
Leave dude alone for awhile and do you.

Originally Posted by proper english

i have a question also.. do some girl's intentionally try to live their live's out according to R&B slow jams/love songs.. or it's just purely coincidental?..

not firing shots at you (or anyone in particular), but i swear some females make their lives more dramatic that it really is..

some people LIVE for drama...i've seen people go at it on facebook every week...to the point where i log on just to see what the hell they are arguingabout this week...id post it but i don't feel like blockin out the cuss words...

its the only way they feel their living i guess...

I love your avy btw

no offense but i wouldnt take relationship advice from a few people on NT and nyota is one of them. she's cool and all but its evident in all her poststhat she is a woman scorned
laugh.gif

that being said....if the only sign of him not caring is lack of phone calls...dont hold it against him. not all people show their emotions the same way. ifhe's cheated or disrespected you in any way, keep it moving....but if not...talk out your differences so you understand each other better. we need moredetails AND pics.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I love your avy btw

no offense but i wouldnt take relationship advice from a few people on NT and nyota is one of them. she's cool and all but its evident in all her posts that she is a woman scorned
laugh.gif

that being said....if the only sign of him not caring is lack of phone calls...dont hold it against him. not all people show their emotions the same way. if he's cheated or disrespected you in any way, keep it moving....but if not...talk out your differences so you understand each other better. we need more details AND pics.

C'mon!
laugh.gif

I think it's good advice!

is your name really Sean? i love girls with boys/unisex names...

i fell in love with the name Troy after watching Crooklyn last night...

The first question should be, why is he your ex in the first place?

And don't base phone usage on how much someone cares. As you get older you will realize dudes don't want to be sitting up on the phone with you allday. The smart ones will keep that to a min. So don't take it personal.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I love your avy btw

no offense but i wouldnt take relationship advice from a few people on NT and nyota is one of them. she's cool and all but its evident in all her posts that she is a woman scorned
laugh.gif

that being said....if the only sign of him not caring is lack of phone calls...dont hold it against him. not all people show their emotions the same way. if he's cheated or disrespected you in any way, keep it moving....but if not...talk out your differences so you understand each other better. we need more details AND pics.

C'mon!
laugh.gif

I think it's good advice!
laugh.gif
i think its a bit extreme considering we barely know anydetails.

*pending more details, i may or may not cosign, though*

I say just do what you have to do. I would say don't go back to the ex and all that other stuff, but I'd be a hypocrite.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't...

Back
Top Bottom