NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

It's all good especially if said female knows how to cook and knows how to satisfy me sexually.
pimp.gif

Doing the family thing is cool for me at this stage of my life cause I am kinda exhausted with partying every weekend and wasting money on drinks/drugs/clubs.   Going to museums, zoos, and kid friendly things is a good change and I welcome it.   Like last weekend at Vegas, instead of wasting money on strippers, gambling, and night clubs, I spent it at Circus Circus and going on roller coasters
laugh.gif
.  I am sure I will be bored with it soon enough and it's a plus because it's not my kid and I can break it off anytime without having any repercussions.  

It's all good especially if said female knows how to cook and knows how to satisfy me sexually.
pimp.gif

Doing the family thing is cool for me at this stage of my life cause I am kinda exhausted with partying every weekend and wasting money on drinks/drugs/clubs.   Going to museums, zoos, and kid friendly things is a good change and I welcome it.   Like last weekend at Vegas, instead of wasting money on strippers, gambling, and night clubs, I spent it at Circus Circus and going on roller coasters
laugh.gif
.  I am sure I will be bored with it soon enough and it's a plus because it's not my kid and I can break it off anytime without having any repercussions.  

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

sounds like you've got a milf on your hands. do it. wife her up
You didn't read the opening post did you? Who wife's up someone that hid something like that? Almost as bad as having sex with someone without them telling you they have a disease.

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

sounds like you've got a milf on your hands. do it. wife her up
You didn't read the opening post did you? Who wife's up someone that hid something like that? Almost as bad as having sex with someone without them telling you they have a disease.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So you've been on multiple dates, introduced her to your mom, and not once did she mention her kid? I dunno fam she sounds sketchy.
Yeah that's very weird.  That usually comes out in the getting to know you stage.

I wouldn't date a guy with a kid unless the mom was dead. That sounds awful but yeah I'm not a fan of drama & if I don't have kids I'd rather my partner not have all that baggage too.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So you've been on multiple dates, introduced her to your mom, and not once did she mention her kid? I dunno fam she sounds sketchy.
Yeah that's very weird.  That usually comes out in the getting to know you stage.

I wouldn't date a guy with a kid unless the mom was dead. That sounds awful but yeah I'm not a fan of drama & if I don't have kids I'd rather my partner not have all that baggage too.

I couldn't. I was about to get with this chick but I found out she had a 3 year old kid. I'm not looking down or anything, but I can barely take care of myself and my college tuition. I can't afford taking care of another girl and her kid too.

Back
Top Bottom