NT would you rock a Bandana under a fitted.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

waiting for that "DANA" pic
the last of the mohicans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I used to rock my blue bandana under the fitted till i moved to the BX, i said "naw, crips got that covered, lemme rock my gray one, they don't wear gray"
smh.gif
. $!%! was i thinking, damn near got jumped.

You are a brave man...BX is Reddin my boy none of that FLUE nonsense out here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I forgot this is NT , and every is laid up in the gucci in the m3 coupe.

I wont rock nothing baggy , the biggest i get in my clothes is my old XL polo shirts .

But i would step out and change the style up , its funny because Pinwheels , [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bandannas[/color] , and Jersey all went hand to hand in the early
2000s
Those words are key. It's now 2010.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

your putting the armpit of America in New Jersey over Cali.  that place breeds depression in a way that would make cleveland proud

Breeds depression?
NJ retains one of the highest per capita incomes in the nation.
Stop the nonsense.

dana pic is up

and demon basketball make a new photoshop of i get buns on there .

manglor dont you got some used cool grey XIs for sale ?????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

roll.gif
roll.gif

stop..you'll look like an absolute cornball..its 2010
you wanna bring tall tees and ski goggles back too?

wait people used to wear ski goggles out in public not at a mountain?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by air max 87

only if i was from the south

indifferent.gif

Dipset rocked the bandana X fitted cap combo so hard when everyone in NY was ridin' everything they dropped.

Everytime one of you east coast cats hates on the south for no apparent reason it reminds me how jealous you guys have become over the years. #RealTalk

this. and hell no bandana or durags/wave caps in public they look ............. 

im not trying to be in a gang or even claim anything , i just wanted to change it up and rock a dana how fab did back in the day , along with
the dipset legends . so why not ?

im claiming anything Q im just doing it for the comedy / and the hell of it .

I am not trying to be apart of no gang or claim anything im doing this for fun , and to switch the get bunz swag up to get more bunz.

my girl was feeling it , i proceeded to smash from da back in my muscle shirt and my dana and Texas tech fitted.

AYEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I am not trying to be apart of no gang or claim anything im doing this for fun , and to switch the get bunz swag up to get more bunz.

my girl was feeling it , i proceeded to smash from da back in my muscle shirt and my dana and Texas tech fitted.

Back
Top Bottom