NT would you "smash" a girl who was missing a limb?

My dad told me he liked a girl without a hand in high school....he said he didn't realize she didn't have a hand until a couple weeks later
laugh.gif

My dad told me he liked a girl without a hand in high school....he said he didn't realize she didn't have a hand until a couple weeks later
laugh.gif

who remember that one post that had some fine asian chick missing a leg?

I would of gave it to her.

but a quadrapiliig?..%%*% no.

There is that pic that floats around the internet of the smoking chick with one leg. Some say shop, some say her leg is tucked up. Nevertheless she is pretty fly.

I know this chick who was born without a hand, and she hides it very well. It took me til like the 5th time chillin to notice.

who remember that one post that had some fine asian chick missing a leg?

I would of gave it to her.

but a quadrapiliig?..%%*% no.

There is that pic that floats around the internet of the smoking chick with one leg. Some say shop, some say her leg is tucked up. Nevertheless she is pretty fly.

I know this chick who was born without a hand, and she hides it very well. It took me til like the 5th time chillin to notice.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I'm not even sure, I'll feel guilty for smashing and leaving...That's just not right
30t6p3b.gif
What if she was on the same page as you and knew it was just a fling?

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I'm not even sure, I'll feel guilty for smashing and leaving...That's just not right
30t6p3b.gif
What if she was on the same page as you and knew it was just a fling?

Back
Top Bottom