NT, Would You Smash??? *UPDATED w/ more pics on pg. 4*

No thanks.
sick.gif

.. but do you.

shorty probably smells like bacon. my soldier wouldn't even be able to fight that monsoon of lard. i'd let her top while i play 2k.. that's it.

Yep she looks like she can do some things in the sack

if you dont smash that pass me the FB so i can

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Yes, some of y'all have some high $!$ standards.
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You make it seem like dude posted a picture of Paris Hilton.. I can see why most people would pass on that broad because [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) She's fat [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) Looks sloppy [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3) has all that damn make up on which makes her look like a clown[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

I'd smash, $%%*@ has no face fams.  I swear NT has some DIME PIECE GFs/JOs.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So because a few heads are saying "Pass" or "No" means their gf's are dimes? Seriously? You dudes always have to take it to the extreme.[/color]

laugh.gif

You've been long enough say if I posted 

NTERS be like Nah, her lips are too skinny.

It's been proven through numerous posts and threads so don't get your panties in a bunch.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So because a few heads are saying "Pass" or "No" means their gf's are dimes? Seriously? You dudes always have to take it to the extreme.[/color]
laugh.gif

It's been proven through numerous posts and threads so don't get your panties in a bunch.

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure those dudes who say things like "her knuckles are too dark" are just playing around. Please don't tell me you take them seriously? [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] And that whole "%#!%% has no face" mentality is low.. I don't even want to see the kind of chicks you layin up with  [/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure those dudes who say things like "her knuckles are too dark" are just playing around. Please don't tell me you take them seriously? [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] And that whole "%#!%% has no face" mentality is low.. I don't even want to see the kind of chicks you layin up with  [/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

You sure about that?

So what you're saying is that the V you smashing has a face?  Does it have a nose and eyebrows?  Obviously you didn't know what I meant.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

i dont kno bout thaaat one.

from experience tho, the best brain i ever had was from a fat chick. i aint even gon lie

Back
Top Bottom