NT would you smash? vol. she smashed a homie [pics pg. 2]

would you do the business with a girl your close friend did the dirty with? home boy dont care hes moved on and girl is really feelin you.. what you guys think

scottie PIMPIN
roll.gif

Why are people concerned about having relations with a woman who "smashed the homies"? Unless they're opposed to it for some reason of course. Do you fear you'll have a less than spectacular performance or.. tool compared to your homeboy? Cuz then I can totally see why you wouldn't.

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

would you do the business with a girl your close friend did the dirty with? home boy dont care hes moved on and girl is really feelin you.. what you guys think

I have, they were going out at the time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Why are people concerned about having relations with a woman who "smashed the homies"? Unless they're opposed to it for some reason of course. Do you fear you'll have a less than spectacular performance or.. tool compared to your homeboy? Cuz then I can totally see why you wouldn't.

It's just embarrassing that one of your homies already had his way with that P.

i ended up in a relationship with a chick one of my friends at the time had smashed a year or so before. i'm not even worried about things like that to be honest.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by viiheaven

It's just embarrassing that one of your homies already had his way with that P.
Years ago the motto was "ain't no fun if the homies can't have none!" and now its people being scared about sharing the P? Where they do that at? Times sure have changed.

I blame Ray J for this.

DEFF smash....

CMON SON

EDIT: everyone under can just quote this after the pic has been posted...

Back
Top Bottom