#NT x SXSW 2012. 3/16. LEP Bogus Boys, Thurz, Skeme, Neako, Shawn Chrys.

Got to be front row at Spotify showcase.  Here a vid of ASAP and Theophilus London .

Originally Posted by fundz4

Got to be front row at Spotify showcase.� Here a vid of ASAP and Theophilus London .�
Man I was front row at this show also.

That song him and Theo debuted was flames
pimp.gif

That shady 2.0..fifty set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...is that dom next to 2chainz?..never knew he wore ice like that

Front row at Lil Wayne last night, front row at Shady Showcase, and hopefully front row Fader fort tomorrow to finish off a successful SXSW weekend.x

its been crazy since I got in on Monday, did the XML freshman showcase, shady showcase, snoop show at Doritos, the dream, etc.  Bouts get me an express pass for this NAS show tonite.  I'm pretty sure AZ is performing with him

who was at the vice party?! it was nuts , ASAP Rocky jumped in crowd to fight and dipped out, only 3 songs in.

Originally Posted by fundz4

who was at the vice party?! it was nuts , ASAP Rocky jumped in crowd to fight and dipped out, only 3 songs in.
Video!?
nerd.gif

Back in San Antonio from Austin.. Got to see Big KRIT, Schoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, Machine Gun Kelly, 50 cent, Eminem, & Rick Ross... Also saw some band called Neon Tree's (lady friend wanted to see them) never had heard of them but i enjoyed myself at they show..

Extremely successful weekend and had a blast.. already looking forward to next year..

Car problems caused me to miss the #NT showcase but i heard they killed it and it was a packed house..
pimp.gif

i was a first timer at SXSW this year and i had a $@!$%^# ball every single day... i got pics wit Chuck Inglish, Freddie Gibbs, and Young Roddy from Jet Life..

Back
Top Bottom