NT, you ever drink alone? vol. beer in shower

In college, beers in the shower were fairly in common.

After that, it's a rarity, but still awesome. I was off for a week in June and doing some stuff around the outside of the house while it was hot as hell. When finished, grabbed a bottle of beer and hit a cold shower. Sierra Nevada never tasted so good.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I killed a bottle of Maker's Mark and a 40oz the other night.

Drunk texted everybody

been wanting to try MM, would you recommend?

Anyways, last night was straight.  One of my chicks came thru when I was on like beer 7 so it all worked out.
pimp.gif
YES. It's smooth with a nice kick at the end. Gets you feeling right

I've taken up the habit of drinking like they do on Mad Men.

I actually enjoy drinking alone, I rarely go out these days cause I'm so tired so on my days off I just kick back and sip scotch while watching movies
pimp.gif
or listening to music

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I killed a bottle of Maker's Mark and a 40oz the other night.

Drunk texted everybody

laugh.gif
roll.gif

guilty of this.

i wake up the next morning feeling great.. then i pick my phone up and just.. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

some beer + inspiration. it's the best.

I can finish a 0.75 liter on my own playing ps3 like MLB Show, NBA 2k, or Madden. I haven't done it many times but relative to the topic yes I do. More often it's about 32 to 48 ounces of beer with a doobie. Doobie I can do on my own often as well, though I am trying to figure out a lot of things so that's my excuse. I wouldn't exactly recommend getting used to getting banged up on your own, speaking from experience.

its all good man... i drink by myself occasionally, dont drink much anymore anyway. maybe 2 - 3 times a month...

when i was in the Corps ... i wont even get into that but yall can imagine..

Back
Top Bottom