NT YOUR HONEST THOUGHTS ON HOROSCOPES?

ive always thought this was a girl thing but my cousin checks his horoscope constantly and im not gonna lie i clowned him about it...but lately i have beenon it and most of it is on point...now im not planning to revolve my life in this but its a good read...your thoughts NT?

Its a generalization and sometimes its on and sometimes its off, hoax

Used to think the same (girl thing) but now I read them every once in a while. I'm a firm believer in some of the characteristics of the signs, especiallyGemini's.

I know chicks that are so down with their horoscope....it is borderline ******ed. Like "I am going to have a good day cause y horoscope says so!".What the!

no its not on point..lol....

next time read one from a sign thats not yours....youre going to agree with it too.....so its all BS.....

different horoscopes from different people on the same day are not even the same anyways

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by J23S

Its a generalization and sometimes its on and sometimes its off, hoax

QFT
my dude rl whats good
nerd.gif

When I read up on it. I took it for what it was a 2nd class pseudo religion/guide to life.

Some of the things are accurate some are extremely off base. It does have some research supporting it.

I don't care much for it unless it benefits me.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

no its not on point..lol....

next time read one from a sign thats not yours....youre going to agree with it too.....so its all BS.....

different horoscopes from different people on the same day are not even the same anyways
i said most of it is on point not all of it...its kinda like fortune cookies to me as well...i just wanted to see what NT thought about it

Horoscopes are so vague that they can relate to just about anything. How is the same horoscope going to be valid for millions of people? Honestly?

Originally Posted by eaalto

Horoscopes are so vague that they can relate to just about anything. How is the same horoscope going to be valid for millions of people? Honestly?
roll.gif
word..horoscopes are just as dumb as those fortune cookie fortunes

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I do check out Walter Mercado from time to time, he's the astrologer on univision.

Dude is a zombie or a robot, older spanish generations cling to every word. It's amazing LOL

Back
Top Bottom