NT you've never failed me.

how is this even a question? her ex can just hit her up and smash on command while you out here treating her to meals.

Move on.

Bql28ii.jpg

Hey I done slept with another dude while I been leading you on. Oh well, let's continue our thing cause at least I was honest.

I'll drop kick a chick if she comes with that ....

Hey I done slept with another dude while I been leading you on. Oh well, let's continue our thing cause at least I was honest.

I'll drop kick a chick if she comes with that ....

Honestly my mans should feel embarassed for getting caught up in such basic mental gymnastics.

Don't bother with birds.

You don't give her the tinglez, so she won't let you eat her Pringle.

Last edited:
Lets not act like we haven't all been there in some shape or form.

Exactly. It happens to all of us. Most of the advice given is a result of experience with similar situations. Ain't no one above the bs that life brings when it comes to females. I just hope OP uses the advice and doesn't dismiss it.

OP you want some good advice? Here it is:

Don't **** with her no more.

Don't smash, don't text, don't talk to her.

Save yourself all the headache and trouble that you'll be in over a girl who may seem nice but is still into her ex and is most likely using you until she either gets back to her ex or ends up settling with you.

Don't do that to yourself brah. You probably deserve better than that.

Dust yourself off and pat yourself on the back for avoiding a whole lotta mess and don't smash to make yourself feel better which will just make it worse for the next man.

Good karma always finds its way back around.

GL.

You're trying to talk it out to a chick who is crying over her ex. Bro, if that doesn't you're wasting your time, then I don't knoww hat does. Plus you've spent 3 months taking it slow with her ? I would have let me intentions be known.

But how is the friendzone when she let me hit it.

She was over at my place every weekend. She was the one trying to hit me up an make it official, but I wasn't tryin' to rush in all that.

Last time I heard, friendzone dudes don't get yambs bruh.

Exactly. It happens to all of us. Most of the advice given is a result of experience with similar situations. Ain't no one above the bs that life brings when it comes to females. I just hope OP uses the advice and doesn't dismiss it.

Thank you and honestly, y'all are inspiring me right now.

damn man, I was in a similar situation this past semester at school. Started off as friends with a chick, she still had a boyfriend at the time. Controlling type dude. We eventually start to get close, hanging out daily, sleeping together while she was still with him for a while (red flag in my mind but I was still down to hit). She breaks up with dude on Halloween. The whole month of November it's like we're together but not official, I never fully cuffed, plus she was still in that breakup stage with her ex. Fast forward to finals week she starts studying with some new dude in her class she told me about. I didn't pay it any mind, she initially told me dude was wack. But, she starts getting feelings for the new dude, while she still has that small talk with her ex. Before I come back home she tells me she wants to focus on herself (basically smash the new dude or go back to her ex). I had to drop her and haven't talked to her since. You essentially need to do the same thing since she's still in contact with her ex and isn't completely over him. Don't wanna end up in a rough spot, and it'll save you a lot of time you could be focused on other things.

Last edited:
^You keep ducking the age question asked by a few posters. Interesting. Shes a freshman in college, but how old are you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom