NTATL Nike talk ATL

well good news and bad news....

good: copped ds kd 6 aunt perls for barely over retail....

bad: i think nike canceled my order on mamba moment kobe 9s

also have 1998 air max plus hyper blues for sale size 12 lol

Merry Christmas my ATL fam. Enjoy! God Bless. And if ya'll didn't know by now, Wish and A Ma Maniere will have the Fragment 1's on Saturday!

same to you and all atl fam 
nthat.gif

are those the only stores here in the city getting them

Thanks guys. I know those places will be stupid (plus wish probably already sold their stock back door as usual). Thanks for the tip tho.

same to you and all atl fam :nthat:
are those the only stores here in the city getting them
Thanks guys. I know those places will be stupid (plus wish probably already sold their stock back door as usual). Thanks for the tip tho.
Yea those are the only 2 stores. Niketown at Lenox confirmed that they won't be getting them. Maniere is doing a raffle but you have to make an in-store purchase to enter (and nothing in that store is cheap lol). Wish is already lookin sketchy because just last week they claimed their shipment got stolen and now somehow they're "magically" gonna have them lol. They're doing FCFS though, so you have somewhat of a fair chance there I guess :rolleyes
I entered the raffle at Maniere yesterday though, so we'll see how that goes. You can still enter tomorrow

God bless and happy holidays to everyone, passing on the fragments. My eyes are set on the columbia 4s

merry Christmas fam, well day after.

good news nike didnt cancel my order and is anyone shooting for the Christmas collection today?

merry Christmas fam, well day after.
good news nike didnt cancel my order and is anyone shooting for the Christmas collection today?
Naw not me. The Christmas collection over the past 3 years has been getting less and less impressive to me for some reason. I'm goin all in on the fragments tomorrow though *fingers crossed*

Anybody looking for legend blues in size 12? Trying to get rid of extra pair.. In stone mountain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom