NTATL Nike talk ATL

I know this is a longshot but would anyone happen to know where I can get tickets to Streetzfest for this weekend?? :nerd: All the $30 tickets from DTLR are sold out and I'm not tryin to pay $70 on ticketmaster lol

Last edited:
I know this is a longshot but would anyone happen to know where I can get tickets to Streetzfest for this weekend??
nerd.gif
All the $30 tickets from DTLR are sold out and I'm not tryin to pay $70 on ticketmaster lol
good luck lol

didnt know people post pickups on here... here are my last 2:

Air Jordan XI (11) Concord

dude only wanted $100 and he broughtem to my job, i ain have to do nun.

Air Jordan IV (4) Mist

Got these a couple weeks ago, 4s are my favorite number.

didnt know people post pickups on here... here are my last 2:

Air Jordan XI (11) Concord

dude only wanted $100 and he broughtem to my job, i ain have to do nun.

Air Jordan IV (4) Mist

Got these a couple weeks ago, 4s are my favorite number.
nice.. might post a couple later

Another new spot in the ATL is
A-List Sneaker Boutique I think their IG is alistsneakerboutique , and it's owned by marketing guru , Derrious Costen. They always have the hot releases, all legit.

Another new spot in the ATL is
A-List Sneaker Boutique I think their IG is alistsneakerboutique , and it's owned by marketing guru , Derrious Costen. They always have the hot releases, all legit.
there needs to be a boutique/ consignment shop in atl. like round two 

I think that had something to do with his marketing company, but if you read the whole report , it shows that it was not a valid complaint, but that wasn't the shoe store

I think that had something to do with his marketing company, but if you read the whole report , it shows that it was not a valid complaint, but that wasn't the shoe store
Oh ok. Well I peeped his site and I don't see anything on there...

I do see some Bordeauxs listed on his IG from 3 weeks ago that sold for 130. Pretty salty about that, especially since they were my size lol

Nice pick ups [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Imma keep the trend going:

Air Jordan VI (6) White Varsity Red

Not My Kicks! Im sure by now you all are aware im not the biggest infared color scheme fan, but I took a homie to do a deal with the guy that sold me the concords for $100. He soldem these for $80. No lace locks and there's a few minor scuffs but 7.5-8/10.

Back
Top Bottom