NTATL Nike talk ATL

Heard they giving out wrist bands now. Anyone there?

Just pulled up. In line now for a wristband. Apparently they are for left over pair tomororw but I really don’t know.

Update: They are giving out wristbands now for entry tomorrow. When they call your wristband number you get entry. They will have shoes FCFS once you get in. They start calling numbers at 9am.

Last edited:
Just pulled up. In line now for a wristband. Apparently they are for left over pair tomororw but I really don’t know.

Update: They are giving out wristbands now for entry tomorrow. When they call your wristband number you get entry. They will have shoes FCFS once you get in. They start calling numbers at 9am.
crazy thing is that how long that wait is going to be if ur in like the 200 hundreds

If you have pass you cannot get other shoes unless you stand in the line with people with bands.

So the “snkr box” is fcfs and the snkr pass is outside this “snkr box” and the snkr box has all the “heat” lol but the box is closed rn so I can’t even look inside it

Yea they said at 7 they will give out wristbands for tomorrow. Also if they don’t clear the 500 wristbands today they start tomorrow.

Also it’s 500 wristbands total per day it seems. For the weekend

Me too. My number is in the 400's so i'm wondering if there will be any heat left by then. I live next door so the good thing is that I can chill unit they get closer to 400
Damn. You in a good spot. What’s the best place to park down there, if any?

14228A4B-EE51-4D38-B5FC-465AA858349E.png
So this happened? Not on my app.

Back
Top Bottom