NTATL Nike talk ATL

I think the majority of people in the A who wants these will eat, considering the many FCFS options.  I think online won't be too bad either, but I've been wrong about this before lol

I think the majority of people in the A who wants these will eat, considering the many FCFS options.  I think online won't be too bad either, but I've been wrong about this before lol

Man. Apparently everyone in Atlanta wears a size 12. Not one call on 16 raffle tickets.

Well since malls are closing, it's official.....0/15 
mean.gif

Im excited but also scared to see the FCFS scenario tmrw. Hopefully no violence or any nonsense over these...

Im excited but also scared to see the FCFS scenario tmrw. Hopefully no violence or any nonsense over these...
Nah.. Picking up my pair from Athletes Foot by 9 and chilling at home hoping to double up online. If I hadnt won a raffle then I'd be out EAAARLY

Wish is backdoor king. Copped solar Yeezy 2's from them years back. It was suppose to be a raffle that turned into FCFS. I copped but I always felt bad because I knew that was someone's pair :wow:

Will be at southlake early round 8:00-8:30 to see what going on. HOH opens at 10 where I'll pick up my pair, after I'm may go to tanger outlet to see if I can find a nice red plaid shirt from the polo outlet. Wanna scope the city for another pair but tomorrow is gonna be pandamonium. I was blessed with 1 pair for retail. I don't mind paying resell for a greedy second paid...

Back
Top Bottom