NTATL Nike talk ATL

Too hard of a flex :lol: but I can't lie that's fresh. Picked up Royals in some beater 2010 white/varsity red 6's.

Atlanta sneaker flex is the worst it's like look at me

Also at city gear metro some 5ft round dude brought his whole family to pickup men's pairs. Then his own kids get into a fight with each other.

Look idk how you live but none of them kids wanted to be there. They weren't getting the shoes to keep but for him to flip. I honestly felt bad at that moment.

Yeah Atlanta sneaker flex is horrible. Wish lines are the biggest pee pee measuring contests when it comes to sneakers. Not gonna lie if I got word on the Royal satins hitting Wish earlier I would've definitely dropped my raffle and waited in line. Dude I was waiting in line with at DTLR face timed his boy outside Walters and he mentioned how he just resold outside for a grand :x

Atlanta sneaker flex is the worst it's like look at me

Also at city gear metro some 5ft round dude brought his whole family to pickup men's pairs. Then his own kids get into a fight with each other.

Look idk how you live but none of them kids wanted to be there. They weren't getting the shoes to keep but for him to flip. I honestly felt bad at that moment.

2 kids and his lady?? I saw the same exact thing at DTLR Camp Creek. Dude walked out with 4 pairs.

Yeah Atlanta sneaker flex is horrible. Wish lines are the biggest pee pee measuring contests when it comes to sneakers. Not gonna lie if I got word on the Royal satins hitting Wish earlier I would've definitely dropped my raffle and waited in line. Dude I was waiting in line with at DTLR face timed his boy outside Walters and he mentioned how he just resold outside for a grand :x

They're going to end up higher.

Hey ATL heads

What is the sales tax you all paid for your pairs?

My breds had 6%

My Royals got 8%

Too hard of a flex
laugh.gif
but I can't lie that's fresh. Picked up Royals in some beater 2010 white/varsity red 6's.
I wore my red huarache runs and sweats. No need to dress up.

I had 3 different totals on 4 pairs, haha.
I was looking at the receipt like "How they gonna charge me a extra 2% after I been out here on the cold concrete"

Guess it depends on the store and area 

Damn I forgot that was tomorrow. I guess I'm in to spend more money, been wanting them since the first drop. I have the grey tongue but it's just not the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom