NTATL Nike talk ATL

Wish and other stores get heat

Access to said heat is a different story

In other news I got some KAWS NTer's did pretty good on the kaws raffle

Definitely made up for that sham of a scavenger hunt
Nice [emoji]128293[/emoji] Take any shots of them? [emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128517[/emoji]

FNL in Southlake was already 'out of tickets' when I went by at 2:30 today. Mall was dead as a doornail, too...

I went by Urban Outfitters Lenox today after work. They're doing a raffle and giving out tickets on Wednesday and Thursday. 

3 hours for shoes ain't worth It bro lol
For real, yeah I'm in Athens right now it was 3 hours round trip, an hour to get to MoG, just threw on music and drove lmao. Also if anyone is still doing rounds to footstores codes would be a blessing it's just such a far drive, will rep, thanks!

Last edited:
i left the house at 9am got back home at 5pm. i went to all fnl and dtlr. south lake raffle ended when i got there around 3pm. did any one get raffles there? i didn't know urban outfitters was doing raffles too.

Last edited:
I just called. They said it ends tomorrow at 9pm and will call people on Friday. Good luck. Who's going to lenox to confirm today?
Preciate it. I work at GT, so I'm in the zone already sitting here. Thinking about going to Lenox during lunch, but I feel like traffic will be a beast.

I used to go up there all the time before the bridge collapsed.

Preciate it. I work at GT, so I'm in the zone already sitting here. Thinking about going to Lenox during lunch, but I feel like traffic will be a beast.

I used to go up there all the time before the bridge collapsed.
Traffic was horrible leaving Lenox yesterday. It took me over an hour to get downtown. I took Marta today and luckily my job is in walking distance to Lenox. Going to Urban Outfitters at lunch.

Appreciate everyone who has given codes so far. Repped given. If anyone has a footaction please throw it my way

Traffic was horrible leaving Lenox yesterday. It took me over an hour to get downtown. I took Marta today and luckily my job is in walking distance to Lenox. Going to Urban Outfitters at lunch.
So looks like I'm out for Urban. I'm not trying to do that and end up being 2 hour lunch.

I mean I just want a chance to take an L a button or something. It didnt even pop up. I rather the old iPad method. Had waaaaaaaaaay more success with that.

Back
Top Bottom