NTATL Nike talk ATL

5/6 on the foot apps. Going to be traveling all across the metro tomorrow. Lenox, South Dekalb, and Southlake. 

Yea I was planning on going to south dekalb, then south lake, then Lenox coming from like Georgia state. I know champs always has lines so what if I get in the store a little after 3 will they notice?

Yea I was planning on going to south dekalb, then south lake, then Lenox coming from like Georgia state. I know champs always has lines so what if I get in the store a little after 3 will they notice?
If you're at Champs when they open at 10 am it's not bad. Anything after that is a crap shoot.

3 for 3 on the apps. I don't even understand why I bother with paper raffles

Damn well knowing I will be putting in more raffle tix next time [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol, this is my same thought too, didnt hit on one regular raffle; 4/6 FNLS, UO, Wish, Epitome etc

but hit on apps and confirmed

Probably if it's a line after 3 no, but it's vultures mostly a lot too

they will raffle remainders I suggest u get there

Last edited:
Got a pick up at 8 am, then from there I might just go to Lenox and get it over with early. Got to be in Atlanta by 11 for an exam lol

Hey guys, has anyone ever had success picking up two shoes from the footsite apps in the same store? My homie just had to cancel his so Im going to try to change the name on it, which I hear can be done.

Hey guys, has anyone ever had success picking up two shoes from the footsite apps in the same store? My homie just had to cancel his so Im going to try to change the name on it, which I hear can be done.

Some people can get disqualified also u would have to try to show up and hope someone different marks u in.

Come in at opening then come in later

Since all the shoes are given out during opening shift maybe hard.

At best u get one pair. At worst they discover u and ur SOl

Yeah my two accounts are under different variations of my first name now, two different addresses, I'll come in at opening like 10:20 or so, then come at like 3:00.
Some people can get disqualified also u would have to try to show up and hope someone different marks u in.

Come in at opening then come in later

Since all the shoes are given out during opening shift maybe hard.

At best u get one pair. At worst they discover u and ur SOl

Last edited:
I always hit at Greenbriar. I guess they have 8.5s by the boat loads there, Lol. I won Turtle Doves there which was the first raffle I had ever won in-store.

Back
Top Bottom