#NTDENIM (COMPLEX LIST)

This thread :rofl:

Those first pics are NTers. Jeans so damn big you can't see your shoes :lol:

I'd rather rock skinny jeans than that ugly ****

Those are horrible. Son in the concord pic is wearing a pair of kmart canyon river blue jeans
Lmao how you gonna talk about dudes jeans but know exactly what obscure kmart brand they are just from seein the bottom??? You got the same pair or somethin lol

Your boy in the Concords is laced up like he's ready to hoop like he got his ankles tapped. Let them joints breathe my g

I wear skinnys but i go a size up so that i can sag it and let my nuts breathe. The rest of the leg is a fitted feel not restrictive at all

:lol:
20 AWESOME SNEAKERS RUINED BY AWFUL JEANS

ntdenimwack03.jpg

trlhw_screenshot20140127at5.26.04pm_823569.png
That's me with da playoff 11s :nthat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
anything slimmer than Levis 501s (sized up of course) is od skinny smh 

need that extra room to finesse on deez hoez 
nthat.gif
  #teamrelaxedfit

That's second picture I've seen of that dude in those Girbauds I need info :lol:

I'm guessing he had them tailored but that would be expensive...

2014 shuttle jeans cost $108 :x :rofl:
View media item 1148133

Last edited:
Sooo we're gonna act like we weren't in long, baggy jeans some 10 years ago?

I find this lapse in memory to be strange as well. I still remember how the masses use to clown on the hipsters/soho dudes for their "tight pants". How things change. Ten years ago, 501 were considered "tight white boy" jeans. Now, most of these same people considered 501 to be "semi" baggy.

Ok so Kanyes jeans are considered hot in the streets right now ? :lol: I wouldn't wear those if they came with a check in the back pocket :x

Guess I'm officially in the old fart club because that looks horrid to me :smh:

Everytime I see dat pic im like wat da hell does tony the tiger have to do wit 50 cent lol

Honestly I was a 501 guy but they started to feel a little baggy to me. Switched up to the 508s and never looked back

Back
Top Bottom