NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So as I got there, I didn't see anyone inside of Popeyes, I told dude I washere and he said he was getting gas and to give him a second or w/e.. So I went and bought some food at a spot next door while keeping my eyes on the Popeyesspot.. anyway, after about 10 minutes or w/e.. Dudes whip parked right in front of where I was sitting
laugh.gif
.. We said what up, he gave me the bread, and we kept it moving.. Seems like acool dude, but w/e.. lesson learned.[/color]

http://cashmerethought96.u.yuku.com/

Summer of this year, this dude was talking about he could handle the cancellation fee on T-mobile for $50.. so, although I vowed never to do business withanyone on NT (too many threads on Fraud, scams etc) I went ahead and hit this dude up.. Son gives me his number and we discuss the deal.

I sent him the $50 via paypal expecting to not have to pay my cancellation fee. Within days, I knew that wasn't gonna happen. So I went ahead and told mymom to pay the $200 bucks and I hit this dude back up like "yo, you said you could do something, I doubt you even put in any effort in, but nonetheless mymom already paid it".. Guy tells me on September 23rd he'd paypal me my refund in two installments. I'm not the type to harass someone so I gavehim a few days.. Then I hit him up, no response, hell, I probably didn't hear from dude for a week yet he's posting on NT.. Anyway, unless someone is homeless, I'm not willingly gonna give them money
indifferent.gif
.. so I'm like "Yo, i'ma be in your area of Queens,lets meet up".. unfortunately someone passed away and I couldn't make any plans that week.. This conversation was AFTER the failed plans

3zqli.png

1252e7q.png

2n6xan5.png

2q2i934.png

2m4wthe.png

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

On top of that, check the dates of the text msgs.. and look at his recent post.. I mean seriously?
smh.gif

Anyone did business with this guy where you went through the same ordeal?[/color]

Might want to edit the 3 conversation picture. SMH at this Cashmere guy.

Dude recently got snitched on.

He bumped his OG thread and apologized to everyone on Tmobile and all that other good ##$*.
It seemed like someone snitched on him, but he never wanted to get into it.

I kept up with that thread regularly and a couple people seemed satisfied and it appeared that he actually kept his side of the deal.
Then again, there were other people who werent all that satisfied.

Hope that helps.

One more thing:

This can get interesting.

He needs the money for his clothing line, give him a break. Once he sells all the clothes I'm sure he'll give you 3x your money back.

Originally Posted by Diego

Dude recently got snitched on.

He bumped his OG thread and apologized to everyone on Tmobile and all that other good ##$*.
It seemed like someone snitched on him, but he never wanted to get into it.

I kept up with that thread regularly and a couple people seemed satisfied and it appeared that he actually kept his side of the deal.
Then again, there were other people who werent all that satisfied.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, at this point, I just want my money back. I don't need orwant him to do anything with phone accounts. I'm not a T-mobile customer.[/color]

Originally Posted by MeloVP

how do u print screen on the iphone? app?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Home button and the on/off button at the same time[/color]

Dude has a thriving clothingt-shirt w/ photoshopped graphics company. Probably really busy meeting withvendors and stuff.
eyes.gif

Scammers FTL

I hate when you have to keep "bothering" someone for your money. Hate that +%%@ so much because THEY KNOW that you don't wanna be on some"You where's my money?" +%%@
smh.gif

back when the 8900 dropped, dude said he could do deals & have it shipped to my house, sounds like a good deal..but imnot stupid.

Queens used to be my jungle , I told dude that my friend would pick up the phone etc........................never heard back from him.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Dude has a thriving clothingt-shirt w/ photoshopped graphics company. Probably really busy meeting with vendors and stuff.
eyes.gif

Scammers FTL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

back when the 8900 dropped, dude said he could do deals & have it shipped to my house, sounds like a good deal..but im not stupid.

Queens used to be my jungle , I told dude that my friend would pick up the phone etc........................never heard back from him.
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So dude has a history of not getting back to people huh?
alien.gif
[/color]

dude's a fruitcake who acts like he is all hard behind the internet

I'd be terrifed of a dude rocking tight jeans and purple sweaters too though

Back
Top Bottom