NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

^ Yea im mad hmm hmm im mad %!++ that im mad im breaking my keyboard right now.. im bout to spaz...

laugh.gif
You concerned doogie?

laugh.gif

Why you so heated, b?

First off, the karma thing is in general, you takin' it to heart.

And second off, you're only as good as your connect. You told people you could get them out of a contract for X amount of dollars. Did you tell thesepeople 'it could take up to 3-4 weeks for this to actually go through' or 'I can't guarantee 100% that this'll get done, and if itdoesn't, I'll refund you your money.'? Nah, you didn't. In fact, when things didn't go as planned, you scrambled, dodged texts, PM's,etc. and told them to file a claim with PayPal. What kind of business is that?

and YES, if you take someone's money and promise them a service, you're legally liable to provide them their service. For tryin' to start up abusiness (which looks like a giant fail on your end), you don't know the first thing about business homie. Selling T-Mobile phones at a kiosk in a mallfilled with teenagers doesn't make you a good businessman. You got some kids to buy BlackBerrys & Sidekicks, major accomplishment.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Thats unfair.

Looks like dude helped out a number of people. And even if he wasnt the one performing the services, he took a chance that the dude that WAS, was actually gonna do it. Just like the people who gave dude the money took a chance on the service actually getting done. I dont get why anyone would trust anyone on here with money for services like that. You trust a dude on NT cuz he comments on threads, maybe quotes you a few times, and you trust him enough with your money to perform some sorta service for you?

No ma'am
I didn't say he didn't help anybody out. But once he took someone's money promising them out of their contract, he's liable to getthem out of their contract. You should tell the person who gave you your money 'this may not get done for another couple of weeks' or 'this may notbe !00% possible, and if it doesn't go through, I'll refund you your money'. Nope. Why would you even take all these 'orders' while youhave an unreliable source?

What he was offering was a service, even as a favor. But once money gets involved, you trading off a service for money, meaning the party giving money ispromised something in return. And if they don't get what the service they were promised, they have a right to their money back.

Maybe its just me, but being unreliable (and you're just as unreliable as your connect) is not a good trait as a businessman.

ps. I'm not mad even a little bit. It's not my money that got took. You the one typing in caps cuz the internet is serious business.
laugh.gif
You a joke to me. You got a failure of a brand that never even popped off. You were told to'cease & desist' by a corporation that you thought you were getting over. And by the looks of your grammar, you'll probably never graduatecollege. Congratulations, you failed at life.

Dam $%!!++ love me out here they going in my old YouTube accounts and @@!$.. I had a cold that's why I sounded like gucci! I'm not even gonna read VIIHEAVEN's Memoir..Dudes not mad but he typing me novels like Ima read that
laugh.gif
.. Crank u stay on my +*!# and in my posts I told you to get out of my lastone and u listenend so I don't gotta tell u again .. I'm logged in cause I'm sitting back while my boo drives me wound cause my license on Susstatus cause I'm reckless.. Anything else ? I yall were do intrested yall should check out the blog I got alot more fun and funny videos there post them upkeep this going ! Imma be in PA this weekend relaxing so let's make this happen 50 pages?

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

I'm not even gonna read VII HEAVEN's Memoir..Dudes not mad but he typing me novels like Ima read that
laugh.gif
That's usually the response of somebody who:

a) Read what I wrote and doesn't know what to write back.

or

b) Doesn't know how to read.

Take your pick.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

CashmereThought96 wrote:

I'm not even gonna read VII HEAVEN's Memoir..Dudes not mad but he typing me novels like Ima read that
laugh.gif

or

Take your pick.

Dude trying to get scientific n $*#+ dude I seriously didn't read it Now exit
my thread... Ur not allowed anymore

CashmereThought96 wrote:

laugh.gif

or

Take your pick.
Scientific?
roll.gif

My son Lonnie can't read.
laugh.gif

And your thread?
laugh.gif
Son's ego must be skyrocketing with every reply.

CashmereThought96 wrote:

laugh.gif

or

Take your pick.
Scientific?
roll.gif

My son Lonnie can't read.
laugh.gif

And your thread?
laugh.gif
Son's ego must be skyrocketing with every reply.

nerd.gif

Crank u stay on my +*!# and in my posts I told you to get out of my last one and u listenend so I don't gotta tell u again .. I'm logged in cause I'm sitting back while my boo drives me wound cause my license on Sus status cause I'm reckless..

dawg, your'e really an idiot. I dont usually say much but youre proabably the dumbest person I've ever seen on here. If you have the nerve to say yougraduated high school let alone attend college your mother should slap the issh out of you. N_s like you are the reason why we cant advance as a people. Gettinover on people and punk out when you're in the wrong. youre soft. talkin cool on the net. What happened to ALL CAPS?! BIGGEST FONT? "I'm breakingmy keyboard because yall makin me mad." N_ please!

CashmereThought96 wrote:

laugh.gif

or

Take your pick.

my thread... Ur not allowed

Scientific?
laugh.gif
Didn't see nothing scientific about that
roll.gif

oh yeah, can't forget:

-Posted from my iPhone.

Back