NT'er: CashmereThought96.. **UPDATE** Pg. 1

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Fixed anything else? yo i got a few papers due imma post them upthere has to be at least 50-60 grammatical/spelling error's ..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
Fixed anything else? yo i got a few papers due imma post them up there has to be at least 50-60 grammatical/spelling error's ..

You spelled politics wrong.

CashmereThought96 wrote:
Originally Posted by Diego

penny roll's im sending penny roll's whats ur address?
Its not even about how much you owe him, its the principle.

What makes you think you can get off with people's $10?

I dont care how annoying he is. You acting like hes asking you for something other than what rightfully belongs to him.

Even if people were actually stupid enough to buy anything off your wack #*+ clothing line, your HORRIBLE business sense would ruin whatever potential you had.

Duh he is gonna get his money....

In pennies...
roll.gif

Like Diego said its the principle.
Now $10 isn't really that much to cause a fuss about....
but attitudes like the one above have caused plenty of dudes to get murked
over a such a pathetic issue.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by GTEK

CashmereThought96 wrote:
Duh he is gonna get his money....

In pennies...
roll.gif
Like Diego said its the principle.
Now $10 isn't really that much to cause a fuss about....
but attitudes like the one above have caused plenty of dudes to get murked
over a such a pathetic issue.

Just my 2 cents.

he only needs 998 more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

23kidd wrote:

in all seriousness, how many shirts do you sell in a week?

nerd.gif

Family excluded
nerd.gif

I havent officially released anything yet..
laugh.gif
i had samples forsalefor like a week then took it down.. So no sales online ive sold about 5 or 6 samples to heads in my neighborhood and or around the city and have a few dealsworking out with some small name vendor's but yall forgot that when i debuted it on NT i only had the idea for a week.. Ive given all models that haveworked with me a package which included t-shirts etc and ive given out alot but mostly im working with designer's to broaden the spectrum.. 9.29.09 is whenthe movement officially began and website actually opened but like i said before and ill say it again ill be proud to have people walking around wearingsomething i made even if i gave it to them for free..

Serious though for anyone interested in working on any of my projects peep my castings..

Models - LINK
Designer's-LINK

MM is down right now itll be back up later

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Son came in with the picture with my cousin jose from like 4 years ago.

im done im gonna go outside and hit da gym this is to much right now.

because all the pics is all recycled from 4 years ago.
oh really? whys the picture say 2007 on it?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

23kidd wrote:

nerd.gif

Family excluded
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i had samples forsale for like a week then took it down.. So no sales online ive sold about 5 or 6 samples to heads in my neighborhood and or around the city and have a few deals working out with some small name vendor's but yall forgot that when i debuted it on NT i only had the idea for a week.. Ive given all models that have worked with me a package which included t-shirts etc and ive given out alot but mostly im working with designer's to broaden the spectrum.. 9.29.09 is when the movement officially began and website actually opened but like i said before and ill say it again ill be proud to have people walking around wearing something i made even if i gave it to them for free..

Serious though for anyone interested in working on any of my projects peep my castings..

Models - LINK
Designer's-LINK

You got another job or something? Just tryna see how you make that 90k/year you said you make....

laugh.gif
at this dude thinking anyone would be interested in anything marketable like clothing with him after this whole ordeal.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Son came in with the picture with my cousin jose from like 4 years ago.

im done im gonna go outside and hit da gym this is to much right now.

because all the pics is all recycled from 4 years ago.
oh really? whys the picture say 2007 on it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

CashmereThought96 wrote:

kix4kix wrote:

23kidd wrote:

nerd.gif

Family excluded
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i had samples forsale for like a week then took it down.. So no sales online ive sold about
5 or 6 samples to heads in my neighborhood and or around the city and have a few deals working out with some small name vendor's but yall forgot that
when i debuted it on NT i only had the idea for a week.. Ive given all models that have worked with me a package which included t-shirts etc and ive given
out alot but mostly im working with designer's to broaden the spectrum.. 9.29.09 is when the movement officially began and website actually opened but
like i said before and ill say it again ill be proud to have people walking around wearing something i made even if i gave it to them for free..

Models - LINK

Designer's-LINK

You got another job or something? Just tryna see how you make that 90k/year you said you make....

Umm I never said I made 90k .. U mighta got me sayig my dad made 90k and I made 45k last year working in telecommunications and my dad was proud I made almosthalf as much as him in one year.. But that was at a boiler room style company we ain't do nothing illegal bu I woulnt call beating people in the head forcell phone plans honest work either .. I think I did pretty good for a 19yr old .. I
wish I was a little wiser with the Money that job turned me and my colleuges into some real iresponsible spending dudes.. I had dudes above me making about100k at 23-25 with porches etc. Do your research on the mobile soloution you'll hear some real crazy stories..

Originally Posted by 23kidd

CashmereThought96 wrote:

kix4kix wrote:

23kidd wrote:

nerd.gif

Family excluded
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i had samples forsale for like a week then took it down.. So no sales online ive sold about
5 or 6 samples to heads in my neighborhood and or around the city and have a few deals working out with some small name vendor's but yall forgot that
when i debuted it on NT i only had the idea for a week.. Ive given all models that have worked with me a package which included t-shirts etc and ive given
out alot but mostly im working with designer's to broaden the spectrum.. 9.29.09 is when the movement officially began and website actually opened but
like i said before and ill say it again ill be proud to have people walking around wearing something i made even if i gave it to them for free..

Models - LINK

Designer's-LINK

Umm I never said I made 90k .. U mighta got me sayig my dad made 90k and I made 45k last year working in telecommunications and my dad was proud I made almost half as much as him in one year.. But that was at a boiler room style company we ain't do nothing illegal bu I woulnt call beating people in the head for cell phone plans honest work either .. I think I did pretty good for a 19yr old .. I
wish I was a little wiser with the Money that job turned me and my colleuges into some real iresponsible spending dudes.. I had dudes above me making about 100k at 23-25 with porches etc. Do your research on the mobile soloution you'll hear some real crazy stories..
u did say

" at the end of the fiscal year i gross more than these $@@@+% ever could wish too"

mayor right afterwards: " what did he just say, what did he just say "
roll.gif

Classic thread weird as hell going back to these days.. Life is completely different for me nowadays lol
Funny what my T-Shirt company became lol 6 years crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom