Nter on Judge Joe Brown (video clip)

The ferocity that Judge Joe throws this out of court is hilarious 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall had that screenshot of bald dude all over twitter last couple days... Didn't know what was going on.

"bout 5 hunnit"

The cats too.
laugh.gif
"Psspsst"

LMAOOO dude said he had the receipt from like a year ago and couldnt tell the judge where it was at

This dude face is a clown. Didn't he fraud that Israel dude from the so cal section that used to sell cell phones a while back.

I'm watching this live right now....hilarious but :smh:

info on chick though :nerd:

Last edited:
homie tried to keep it trill from the jump. anytime you do an internet transaction your taking a risk 
nthat.gif

This isn't what I was expecting.. I thought there was an NTer who went on Judge Joe Brown and told him "Your honor, please check the Niketalk General forum for my defense" anyone remember that thread? :lol:

More cat footage.
Can be arranged 
nthat.gif
I second this.. I wanted to pet those lil guys through my screen. I miss my old cat :frown:

Last edited:
I see him retweeted on my TL sometimes and people think he's funny but no one seems to care he stole homeboy's funds.

That's Niketalk hypocrisy at its finest. He scammed on here before but gets a free pass but when a member on here gets scammed by someone who's not considered funny by NT it's a witch hunt (deservedly so) to get the scammer

The double standard is funny.

This isn't what I was expecting.. I thought there was an NTer who went on Judge Joe Brown and told him "Your honor, please check the Niketalk General forum for my defense" anyone remember that thread? :lol:

No way...

Back
Top Bottom