NTers at work... what are you supposed to be doing?

Just got done with lunch... supposed to be resizing staff photos and uploading them to our content management system. Web design slave FTL...... what aboutyou, NT?

I have lunch in 2 mind
smile.gif

But when I get back..phone calls
smh.gif

working on campus...i'm eating subway and getting paid while i type this

I'm supposed to be getting the paperwork to get these drivers their final checks. It's not lookin good.

Filling out our Member Eligibility Transmittal Sheets. Got about 15 of them from ONE provider.
smh.gif
at the office for not using the Provider Web Portal and doingit themselves. You'll get em back when I you need them.

More than I care to type out so I'll just say i work in a dorm and have to prep for the new school year.

Billing some of these hospitals and analyzing some of these credit memos...
I think im going to wait till tomorrow tho...
4:30 will be here soon and I think I might do some shopping online...

processing orders and emailing superiors on our progress.

been minimizing the screen in order to do my work as well. FTL.

im supposed to be selling phones, but theres no customers so im here killing time. I need another website to occupy my time cuz mid-day NT is slowwww. Anyoneknow where i can read comics online or something?

answering calls about intex pools. its been 15minutes since i last recieved a call. its either a call about a warranty or about a broken pool.

im goign to post the customer service number on /b/ so they can blow up the spot since my last day is friday

Just jumped off a conference call, organizing my notes now. About to start getting agendas ready for some events this weekend, delegatingroles/responsibilities, etc...

I work from the crib, so I'll prob take an hour break around 2p PST for some practice time on Serato. After that maybe a bike ride for an hour beforecoming back to tie up loose ends.

Got Reasonable Doubt streaming all over the crib right now as my "work" music.

Back
Top Bottom