NT'ers do you like your picture taken? Vol: what yall so insecure about

A question for my fellow nt'ers, are you the type of person that doesn't like to have your pictures taken? if so, why?

For me, I like taking pictures when they're planned, I don't like spontaneous, catch you off guard pics, it gets me
mad.gif

I dont like pics taken either, esp. when they are spontaneous and then you find out they put them up on myspace/facebook the next day
smh.gif

I love taking pictures...gotta document this, 'cause one day I'm gonna be an old fart and want to have something to look back on.

Yup I like having my picture taken. I guess I ain't mad that I'm considered photogenic?

i do...my dad always took pictures of us growing up so i like it...he still takes pictures of me when i have a new job...smh...

I hate it, some girls I hang out with insist on taking a billions pics and putting them on facebook.

It just feels weird for some reason

It's not that I'm insecure, it's more that I just don't want to stare at a camera and smile at it

i don't like having my picture taken, i don't even really like looking at pictures either. imo my memories > a picture, videos are alright though.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

It just feels weird for some reason

It's not that I'm insecure, it's more that I just don't want to stare at a camera and smile at it
werd especially if your out at a party and some girl is like "PICTTURRRE!"
I try to play it off as a joke and tell everyone to tag themselves

because most people do not know how to take pictures... don't count down... and don't appropriately place you in the picture.. like mad open spaceabove my head
smh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I love jumping into pictures...i don't gotta know you but hey i dont care...i sometimes jump inpeoples member photos at work[/color]

Back
Top Bottom