NTers help me pick out a tablet/ ebook reader

so i want to get a tablet or an ebook reader and the only thing i really care about is color and being able to bring in the ebooks i already have scanned onto my mac. My first choice is a Kindle Fire but i heard you can only read books purchased from amazons book store on it, which wouldn't work because i have the books on my mac. also i don't want to spend to much $$. preferable in the $200 range max. Any suggestions or help?

nook

idk what kinda ebooks its compatible with thoedit: why you up so early

ipad, don't got it but i got the playbook (garbage used it 3 times) and the galaxy which is decent....having an iphone i can imagine how fun the ipad would be

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Ipad2
/thread

LOL I don't know how people can not buy the new iPad if money isn't an issue. Use a new iPad then go back to the iPad 2 and tell me what you think. Especially if you use it as an e-reader.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Ipad2

/thread

LOL I don't know how people can not buy the new iPad if money isn't an issue. Use a new iPad then go back to the iPad 2 and tell me what you think. Especially if you use it as an e-reader.

go to a lot of sites that use flash and aren't converting to html5 anytime soon

Is there a particular reason you need color if you're just reading?

If you can forego the color, I'd get the nook simple touch - get the neoprene carry case as well. It supports .epub and .pdf files. And it's only $80.

well im not going with an ipad simply because the price isn't worth just reading on. The reason i need color is because alot of the books i have on my mac are comic's which are in color.

Back
Top Bottom