NTers in Mass

LMAO, here's another

Anybody looking for there roof cleaned and ice removal I'm in salem nh willing to travel 30 40 mins from my area.

Don't even want to call him a fraud but truth is in what he says ... Not hating but he needs to admit being a reseller which is ok and stop fooling the young kids that look up to him

In the meantime someone buy him a bus ticket

Just read my backlog...Happy Birthday!

Also Cambridgeside HOH had a full size run of the Liberty 10's and some Bred Lows left.
how are those Liberty 10's in person? I am not a huge fan of 10's but that colorway looks nice to me. I haven't entered any raffles for the oreo's I am just hoping they will be everywhere. 

how are those Liberty 10's in person? I am not a huge fan of 10's but that colorway looks nice to me. I haven't entered any raffles for the oreo's I am just hoping they will be everywhere. 
i may have goofed by not getting on a raffle, but hopefully swing by a couple malls and get my pair of oreos early afternoon saturday

I liked them a lot better in person still a little loud for me though. Not a huge fan of the 10's either they fit really odd. 

Champs in the natick mall still has the liberty 10s and the laser 1s if anyone is looking.

Crazy to see Jordan's sitting again

Champs in the natick mall still has the liberty 10s and the laser 1s if anyone is looking.

Crazy to see Jordan's sitting again
$190 price tag with average colorways. Also, has killed the resale game which is awesome for people who actually want shoes. 

libery x's are nicer in person and even better on feet IMO

i still prefer the BoB's better... picked up both over the weekend.

was totally slammed at work and didnt get to enter any Oreo raffles.. hoping I can walk in and cop.. looking at the FTL locator these will be at nearly every FTL in the country 

Back
Top Bottom