NTers in Mass

Anyone have an idea if Bdga/Cncpts are getting those Cork AM and 95'z patches? Stores been doing a lot of favoritism aback door BS lately leaving 3-5 pairs for the general public. Lmk any input appreciated.

Anyone have an idea if Bdga/Cncpts are getting those Cork AM and 95'z patches? Stores been doing a lot of favoritism aback door BS lately leaving 3-5 pairs for the general public. Lmk any input appreciated.
I haven't heard anything as of yet, but I don't think those release for another few weeks here in the states. 

@sakdogg815 I believe ***** sporting goods has them online, that's where I got mines. Not sure what sizes if any are left. Hopefully you get yours

Check out Craigslist, local meet up and negotiate it for retail. I'm sure dudes trying to flip especially young'nz can't sit on that $110. Regardless I'll keep an eye out and see what I can do,

Want me to check my local mall? I'd have to ship but it'd be retail and all that
Any help would be awsome. Thx bro!!! I'm PayPal ready too, so I can wire it to you ASAP!
Awesome, everything happens for a reason. Congrats too, will prob help heal/prevent foot injuries.
Thx!! Def. hope it helps from happening again. One of the worst experiences of my life.

Last edited:

Not sure bro.. maybe try their phone number, if they have one. Figured you should give it a shot to score the right size at retail.
laugh.gif
 I wasn't asking. I was saying. Yeah I'll be calling them tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom