NTers in Mass

^^^ Good luck, bro. Be sure to keep an eye on all the local colleges' & universities' job opening web pages, too. They're looking for people all the time and can be really good places to work.

Yo any Boston NTers want to refer me for a job in HR

I got laid off due to overhiring and they are doing cuts everywhere.. Don't have a car and live in Brighton. So anything in Boston or Cambridge.

Thanks NT Fam

Checkout BC, they always hiring folks

Anyone hitting the Lee or Wrentham outlets today (or even Merrimack)? If so, could you let me know if they have anything decent? I'm planning on hitting an outlet tomorrow w/ my F&F pass, but being up in NW Mass it's a haul to any of these, and I want to make sure that if I kill my day I hit the outlet with the best selection.

Thanks!

Anyone hitting the Lee or Wrentham outlets today (or even Merrimack)? If so, could you let me know if they have anything decent? I'm planning on hitting an outlet tomorrow w/ my F&F pass, but being up in NW Mass it's a haul to any of these, and I want to make sure that if I kill my day I hit the outlet with the best selection.

Thanks!
Ima head there Sunday? You think if I harrass Nike they send me a F&F pass?

I usually just politely ask a non-busy employee "is this weekend f&f?" They'll say yeah, and then I'll ask "You don't happen to have any extra passes, do you?" I've always been hooked up. Just don't act greedy.

Which outlet are you hitting. I'll probably hit Wrentham tomorrow, maybe Lee on the way home if Wrentham is dusted (though I'll be pretty salty because it's like 90 mins from my house).

I usually just politely ask a non-busy employee "is this weekend f&f?" They'll say yeah, and then I'll ask "You don't happen to have any extra passes, do you?" I've always been hooked up. Just don't act greedy.

Which outlet are you hitting. I'll probably hit Wrentham tomorrow, maybe Lee on the way home if Wrentham is dusted (though I'll be pretty salty because it's like 90 mins from my house).

There's a 90% chance I hit wrentham, because the surrounding stores I mess with more so it's not just hitting the Nike store for me so I hope I find some worthwhile stuff, you heading to Lee?

There's a 90% chance I hit wrentham, because the surrounding stores I mess with more so it's not just hitting the Nike store for me so I hope I find some worthwhile stuff, you heading to Lee?

I'll hit Lee if Wrentham's dry, or if I can swing a second F&F pass (since they're one-time-use-only). I hear ya about Wrentham's stores, too. Adidas alone is a nice added bonus. I just hate the crowds there. Lee is actually a pleasant place to visit.

At least I'll be able to hit Goalie Monkey while I'm out there, though. Need new hardware for my mask.

I'll hit Lee if Wrentham's dry, or if I can swing a second F&F pass (since they're one-time-use-only). I hear ya about Wrentham's stores, too. Adidas alone is a nice added bonus. I just hate the crowds there. Lee is actually a pleasant place to visit.

At least I'll be able to hit Goalie Monkey while I'm out there, though. Need new hardware for my mask.

If you do swing one my way I'd appreciate it but if not it's cool since your going tommorow just let me know what you see

Edit: Regardless Ima harrass em tommorow to see if I can get one

Last edited:
Just found the Extra Butter "Chief Diver" ZX Flux collab at the Adidas Outlet in Wrentham MA. Szs 9+, comes with extra laces. $80, but counts toward the 2-for-$120 deal, so only $60 when I grabbed a pair of Tubular X as well.

Couldn't believe they were there...

Nike Wrentham is pretty dry for "heat" - Black/White Jordan XXs for $160, MTM 7s on hash for $130. Plaid & Polda Dot KD 7s for $90. KB X Christmas ($160) and Draft Days ($140) on hash.

I don't even think I'm gonna buy anything here and I'll try my luck with my F&F pass at Lee in a little bit.

I'll take some pics tho and post in a few hrs when I get home.

Really disappointed I drove 90+ mins here for zilch...

Thanks for the updates guys I'm most likely just gonna find something at the other stores I'm on the way right now

For anyone going to Wrentham anytime soon: grab one of the paper maps they have in the hallways to the restrooms. On the bottom is a coupon for $25 off $125+ at Adidas.

I didn't see this until this morning when I was cleaning some stuff outta my car from my trip on Saturday. Really pissed, too, because I could've used it on the 2-for-$120 promo I took advantage of. Oh well, hope it helps one of y'all!

FSR of chrome 8s at wrentham outlet $139.99 just picked up a pair myself was waiting for a discount for the longest
smokin.gif

Anyone hit up somerville recently?  Thinking of heading there tomorrow after work with my f&f coupon.

Haven't ever been to Somerville (I'm in Western MA). Is it any good?

I was thinking of making the trip to Merrimack tomorrow, but decided I pretty much got everything I wanted a couple weeks ago at the Orlando outlets when I was on vacation. About the only thing I'd still want would be the Metallic OG 1s, but they don't seem to have hit outlets yet, other than a random return here or there.

Hey NTers in Mass-

I'm running a buy/sell/trade event in Albany, NY on October 23, 2016 at the Polish Community Center in Albany, NY

It would be cool to meet some other Niketalkers definitely save the date

If you have a lot of stuff to sell you can purchase vendor booths by clicking this link: http://the518sneakerfest.bigcartel.com/

518 Sneaker Fest Part II

Here are some pics to show you the turnout from the previous one:

Back
Top Bottom