NTers in Mass

That restock sneaker event was wack *** ****. Maybe I went too late. Got their around 3 and it was pretty dead. And a few people inside. Didn't find anything I really wanted in my size. A lot of dope kicks out stupid prices and stupid offers.

Yeah I went too and was interested in some concords, I found some there but the guy was saying they were DS. As soon as I flipped them over there were pebbles stuck in the bottoms. He still wanted $350, guy was out of his mind

Yeah I went too and was interested in some concords, I found some there but the guy was saying they were DS. As soon as I flipped them over there were pebbles stuck in the bottoms. He still wanted $350, guy was out of his mind

Yeah that's crazy, 350 :smh:

Congrats on the new role stevesteve! No offense, but have fun with that. More than half the ish on this forum, esp. the jordan one needs to be deleted, lol.......So who all EXCITED for this restock. WC 4 are the only ones tempting to me, but I might have to pass. Honestly, the only sneakers that really caught my eye are the 1's (still chasing those royals). I just love the classic clean look of the 1's. they go with anything. I'm not a hypebeast for the "Nike Air" at all or anything. But I do love the OG colors and the fact that they are highs and not mids. Good licks to those on the 25th

Black toes.. Passing on all restocks.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new role stevesteve! No offense, but have fun with that. More than half the ish on this forum, esp. the jordan one needs to be deleted, lol.......So who all EXCITED for this restock. WC 4 are the only ones tempting to me, but I might have to pass. Honestly, the only sneakers that really caught my eye are the 1's (still chasing those royals). I just love the classic clean look of the 1's. they go with anything. I'm not a hypebeast for the "Nike Air" at all or anything. But I do love the OG colors and the fact that they are highs and not mids. Good licks to those on the 25th

Lol, thanks man. I'm going to try my best to clean up
the Jordan forum. That's where I spend most of my time
On NT, and I really want to make it better.

As for the restock, there's nothing I need.
But I hope everyone gets a chance to get something
they missed out on for retail.

Since I love the WC 3's I am hoping to get a pair when the restock happens, and maybe the WC 4's as well.  Too many shoe purchases lately, plus I've continued to be a roshe head since last year and that has been just as bad for me. The good news with those is I can buy 2 pairs for under the price of a pair of Jordans. Good luck to all on the restock!

Just saw on Foot Locker's Instagram that the HOH in Providence Place is opening up Friday of this week ( the 10th).

Just saw on Foot Locker's Instagram that the HOH in Providence Place is opening up Friday of this week ( the 10th).
Spoke with a manager and he told me that they are not doing anything special for this Friday. Security does not know about anything either so it leads me to believe that he is telling the truth. From what the manager said, it seems that the store is still going through inspection and will likely have to pass one last test on Friday morning. Therefore they will not be opening up early or promoting a restock.

Moving forward, for special releases, they will hand out tickets at 7 or 8 in the morn to those who line up. There will not be a special ticket process for the grand opening this Friday though. They will have some restocks, but i'm talking about Jordan 8s and Grapes. For those who are interested go get em.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't hear too much on what they are gonna have either but rumor is like 175 pairs of grapes

That is a good find. I wish they had a list of everything they're going to have. I would love some royals as well.

Just to let y'all know.. I was in wrentham recently.. Nothing great

FSR of blue and orange hyperposites $180
Ill prolly cop when they're down to $100

On the hash wall.. I only checked sizes 10-11

White/volt AM 90's for $75
Those white /grey/blue flight 89's for $75

Just to let y'all know.. I was in wrentham recently.. Nothing great

FSR of blue and orange hyperposites $180
Ill prolly cop when they're down to $100

On the hash wall.. I only checked sizes 10-11

White/volt AM 90's for $75
Those white /grey/blue flight 89's for $75

Thanks for the info.

I might swing by, I'll keep posted. I spoke with a manager a little while ago, he was a d***. He would say what they are getting over the phone, and was ride bout it.

Back
Top Bottom