NTers in Mass

Hope I get lucky on the ASG Lebrons. I usually go to Procidence HOH but I might make my way to Bosron also to put my name there, along with the Jordan 6's of course

Dope gonna be a crazy show spread the word ... running a special started yesterday put 2 large tables on sale 50 each sold 1 have one left hit me on instagram @BostonHeatHolders617 if interested

Man im so f-ing tight we dont have a niketown anymore i want those Kobe 9s and a bunch of other shoes

Less than than 1 week. I know they are just shoes, but the anxiety for the Nike all star pack and the jordan 6's is killing me. Really hope I can lock down what I want. Praying for the sneaker and birthday GODS, since it's my birthday weekend too

Any you guys lucky enough to catch the Red Octobers yesterday?! I lucked out and was able to grab a pair. Never thought that would happen

Everyone doing their research for Friday and Saturday. Kobe fans not getting much love huh? Looks like HOH and FTL Braintree. Providence might of got shafted too, even though it's on the release calender for them to get em, they weren't raffeling them today. Expressiosn aren't getting. Not sure about Eblens, but don't think so. I don't think Concepts is gettign them either. Bodega's getting them. That's all the info I know. I'm hunting down the Lebrons, KD, and the 2-6's. Looks like online or bust for me. By the way, I haven't been to the FTL in Briantree in a minute. Anyone know if they have turned into a HOH? Seems like they are the on FTL getting the same exclusives as the HOH's stores

Last time I went to Braintree FTL it was the same. I think they should remake it into a HOH. I'm trying raffles in Cambridge and Downtown tomorrow. Already did the online ones for Expressions. I'm going for the LBXIs, and both VIs.

Anyone get the Tiffs that came out last saturday?

I was hoping that the ASG pack would be available near me, but no luck. Considering copping the Infrared 6s but on the fence.

Last time I went to Braintree FTL it was the same. I think they should remake it into a HOH. I'm trying raffles in Cambridge and Downtown tomorrow. Already did the online ones for Expressions. I'm going for the LBXIs, and both VIs.

Anyone get the Tiffs that came out last saturday?
I was able to grab the Tiffany dunks on NDC. Haven't received them yet though.

Just A Reminder #iHeartKicks This Saturday @ Jillians Lucky Strike Boston February 15th 2014 11-5 Instagram @BostonHeatHolders617 For More information

Anyone trying to cop the white/infrared VI's? I'm passing still got my pair from the pack in NDS condition.

^^^HOH raffle winner here. I really like the all red ones too, so hopefully the online GODS will be good to me. I idiotically passed on the pack few years back, even though 6's are my all time favorite.

I won the HOH raffle but somehow missed their call around 8pm tonight. Going for the Infra red 23 VIs and the Gator King Brons tomorrow morning. Hopefully I get lucky and snag a pair. Not even sweating the release of the white infrareds them ***** are going to be everyone. Easy cop on those.

Back
Top Bottom