NTers in Mass

I'm rolling the dice, in hopes of trading for Royals. I know I'll have to add. I don't think it's a chance, but I'll leave it up for a bit

Any Boston sneaker heads want to partake in short video documentary for my graduation project? 

It will involve me coming to your place, or wherever you keep your shoe boxes, and  talk about your passion and the current state of the game .... payment will be in form of a sandwich or a blunt if you are into that

would like to find people with at least 50 pairs, but will take anybody at this point ... PM me or text me at 215 378 2928

Last edited:
I'm rolling the dice, in hopes of trading for Royals. I know I'll have to add. I don't think it's a chance, but I'll leave it up for a bit
Good luck bro.. I'd say you are better off selling them and adding. The longer you wait, the higher the royals will be. Can't say the same about these just yet. Price seems like it peaked, but may get a kickstart when the other two colorways release (one of which will have royal in it).

Last edited:
Yeah. I was thinking the same. I really don't like selling off sneakers I like either, which I do like these. I'll see if anyone bites, if not I'll say F it and start wearing them. But those Royal prices though, tssss

Yeah. I was thinking the same. I really don't like selling off sneakers I like either, which I do like these. I'll see if anyone bites, if not I'll say F it and start wearing them. But those Royal prices though, tssss
Yeah that's a difficult one.. I would never let my Royals go for these or even consider these part of a trade for Royals. Heck I turned down Bred 1s + cash for a deal. Again, sell these if you want to put together $$ for Royals. I know you have your preferences, but that's gotten you into trouble on Royals from the get go. Prices weren't so tsss last time we talked about it. Bite the bullet or just give up on em cause prices arent coming down.. No deals to be had either.

^^^true, true. And with all the GM/fakes around it's even harder to find. The tough of trying to obtain them really clouds my mind sometimes, lol.

anybody goin to the event in newton this weekend? sole squad i think

i think these guy's last one was jam packed at villa victoria so i'm gonna have a lil table with a buddy of mine prolly.

be cool to put some names to faces i'ma be wearin some kobe 9s cuz i can't help myself.

I almost went to Bodega to ask about Futures that day too... I totally slept on 'em, now I'm debating tryina trade my MPs for some glows but I shoulda just gone to Bodega and checked in person... oh well.

What's next on everyone's radar?  I got kobe9s this weekend then prolly laying low til May.

I would go to sole squad but i believe it's the same day as RISXC. I've been to the past two events at the Villa Victoria, very successful for me

I haven't posted in here in a while, good to see it still going. Anyone copping the X's that are dropping tomorrow ? They're not too bad IMO but I'm passing.

^^insert any vomit gif. Quality looks good, but that green though.....Last week was a good week for me with the 1's. Scooped up the Packer x Shaq's today. Might go for the 5lab3's, will be last minute decision.

Last edited:

adi934liife adi934liife if they were getting them they would have mentioned it by now, because there raffles usually end the Wednesday before release. They maybe getting a late shipment, and do the raffle at a later date. I've seen that before. I'll tweet them
rockett26 rockett26 yeah, I figured that out. Just was pointing out FA, which I am actually surprised because with releases like this, for major retailers, FTL is our only option. Some dude in Instagram started coming at me saying more than 1 FA is getting these and I don't know S***. I was like what ever

Last edited:
Saw the 5lab3's in person at Bodega this past Saturday, one of the workers was walking around with the box and I asked if he could show me. They look real nice, all 3M upper reminds me of the Calvin Johnson Megatron huaraches where the whole upper was 3M. I think I want them to be honest.

Whose been to HOH in Brighton. I thought about going there on Thursday. Is it a place that easy to get to, park and get out? Is it in a mall?

Back
Top Bottom