NTers in Mass

I'm not picking up my 6's at Nike Boston, size 12 if anyone wants to grab em after 1PM 
laugh.gif

Getting tired of doing raffles are Foot Locker downtown I know no one that has won there. And I've seen some shady stuff go on there. Not going to make accusations but there's a new consignment shop called Sole Quarters and I've seen the owner drive up and splash cash with a wink to the manager(s).

Expressions came through with the 1s. The 6s are a lot nicer in person too.

Seen a dude wearing those Adidas Multis while I was in line. They are
pimp.gif

DAMN!!! Getting to NT Boston was a *itch today. Was able to grab by RSVP'd cigars with literally 1-2 minutes to spare.
pimp.gif
  I damn near had to run there from like 5-6 blocks away as my wife was in traffic. I opened them damn doors and I was like "RSVP?", all huffing and puffing, lol. And my boy @BRSantana  came through with them Champagnes via RSVP. In the words of Ice Cube "Today was a good day"

And as a bonus, locked up the KD's via FNL.com

DAMN!!! Getting to NT Boston was a *itch today. Was able to grab by RSVP'd cigars with literally 1-2 minutes to spare.
pimp.gif
  I damn near had to run there from like 5-6 blocks away as my wife was in traffic. I opened them damn doors and I was like "RSVP?", all huffing and puffing, lol. And my boy @BRSantana  came through with them Champagnes via RSVP. In the words of Ice Cube "Today was a good day"

Congrats! You deserve them. Enjoy them shieets to the fullest.

DAMN!!! Getting to NT Boston was a *itch today. Was able to grab by RSVP'd cigars with literally 1-2 minutes to spare. :pimp:   I damn near had to run there from like 5-6 blocks away as my wife was in traffic. I opened them damn doors and I was like "RSVP?", all huffing and puffing, lol. And my boy @BRSantana
 came through with them Champagnes via RSVP. In the words of Ice Cube "Today was a good day"
I was in the same situation trying to get to concepts to pick up my raffle pair. Luckily got there in time, had to pay for parking though. Got the only pair I wanted today the cigar 6s

#CarsAndKicks

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cars-kicks-sneaker-show-tickets-11263827411

Who are we?
iHeart Kicks & Import Evolution combine their talent to brings together
'Cars and Kicks'
Cars and Kicks will set a new bar for what people will come to expect in the Sneaker and Car world. It will be a place to buy, sell and trade the hottest sneakers in the world. Sneaker heads will have a showcase where they can view these rare gems, as well as viewing the hottest car in the industry 'The best of both world' You get to talk with some of the legends in the Sneaker and Car community, meet and get autographs from Import Models, watch some of music’s hottest acts in person and enjoy many more planned events throughout this day.

EVENT DETAILS
This is an ALL AGES event bring the whole family enjoy the great entetanment of, Live music DJs, Cash Prizes, Vendor giveaways, Live Screen Printing and many specail invited guest will be in the house!
Get your online PRE-$ALE tickets for only $10.00 today!

AWARDS
Best Sneakers, Best Car, Best Vapor Smoke Blowing and Best Table Display
More information to come
I'll be there, anyone else going?

not sure if i missed it..but whats the material on the toebox of the QS am95? i like the colorway...and theyre also in my sz lol :smokin

not sure if i missed it..but whats the material on the toebox of the QS am95? i like the colorway...and theyre also in my sz lol :smokin

Check my video out on them I did a review here's the link

It's like a full grain material feels leathery but not sure if it is. The shoe is nice I'm pleased with it.

I thought we weren't supposed to sell in here folks? Anyhow anyone else get the concepts x reebok release this weekend

Boston brahs! I'm moving to Boston for a new job next month! Anyone have any leads on housing in the Boston area? Any help would be appreciated :smokin

Boston brahs! I'm moving to Boston for a new job next month! Anyone have any leads on housing in the Boston area? Any help would be appreciated
smokin.gif
Start looking now my dude. It gets crazy here in September. Depending on where you're from get ready to pay some $$$$ here. Is your new job paying for the moving fees, etc?

If anyone is by the newbury st area 2morrow morning at 10 am when niketown opens, Lmk if they have a sz 11 left for the kings crown cuz i want them, i have the money. Id def appreciate and would absolutely reciprocate. Im currently in NY for the 4th and wiont be back till noon 2morrow. I seen them 2day and was very impressed. If anyone can pm me and ill give you my digits. Thanks to all and have a happy 4th....

Back
Top Bottom