NTers in Mass

I havent bought release day jordans since 09...whats the process going to be on these FCFS at most boston stores? Was thinking of trying online to cop but im like 0-12
I can't help you out with any Boston info. I live a hour south of Boston, so only have info from like Brockton down and into RI. But basically looks like tehy are all doing FCFS. Expressions announced FCFS, but haven't announced which stores yet. Eblens, you'll have to call. One near me don't know yet. HOH in providence is doing FCFS. No FA near me is getting them

People are sleeping on these Jordan 1's in my area down in S.E. MA. If you guys are stuck up in Boston area hit up: Eblens Fairhaven, Eblens Fall River, Expressions in New Bedford, and Expressions New Bedford Riverside. Eblens and Footaction in Brockton is getting the too,  but don't know the hype around them. HOH and a few Expressions in Providence will get them too

People are sleeping on these Jordan 1's in my area down in S.E. MA. If you guys are stuck up in Boston area hit up: Eblens Fairhaven, Eblens Fall River, Expressions in New Bedford, and Expressions New Bedford Riverside. Eblens and Footaction in Brockton is getting the too,  but don't know the hype around them. HOH and a few Expressions in Providence will get them too

Only thing thats tough around Easton/Brockton is most of the stores barely get any size 13s unless I wanna go to Braintree or actually into the city

Size 11 and up looks like they might be unclaimed, in my eblens, some dude legit just walked in without a ticket and got an 11 right now too

just did a real casual podcast going to try and do these weekly i hope. Check it out and let me know what you want to see more of.

First time checkin in here, gonna keep an eye on this thread. 5th yr in Boston right now for college, originally from about 40 min north west of Boston. Lets go Pats!

First time checkin in here, gonna keep an eye on this thread. 5th yr in Boston right now for college, originally from about 40 min north west of Boston. Lets go Pats!

Welcome to the thread. It's always good to see another Mass NTer.

Anyone go after the Patriots x Nike Lunar Force 1's. I'm not a big air force 1 fan, but am a big Pat's fan. Needless to say I was super excited to land a pair on NDC.

pimp.gif

I tried and failed from a work computer
Sorry to hear. I'm still shocked I was able to get through, these were literally gone is seconds. Luck was really on my side. This is the first time I noticed (or may be it's just coincident) that literally seconds really count on these releases. I had the early link and was able to refresh at the right time to display the countdown, before it was tweeted. Opened another tab with the tweeted link, which ended up being just 1 second slower.

Back
Top Bottom