NTers in Mass

from pittsfield, our mall sucks over here i always end up going to some expression either in springfield/ holyoke area, or end up at holyoke mall to cop. 

Went to wrentham yesterday..

Had FSR of alternate 4s..indiglo 14s..and cyber mondays 3s..all for $150 i believe

Hash wall had OG navy metalic 1s for $110

Went to wrentham yesterday..

Had FSR of alternate 4s..indiglo 14s..and cyber mondays 3s..all for $150 i believe

Hash wall had OG navy metalic 1s for $110

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up - repped. Been wanting the Alt 4s.

@dmxgod - any sales this weekend at Lee? Is the MVP Pass event still going on there?

*Edited because I'm an idiot*

Last edited:
Oh crap, I was tooooo tired last night - I totally confused Wrentham and Lee! Was gonna say I was shocked Lee got retros, but... I'm just an a-hole, lol.

Welp, Wrentham's a haul for me, but it might be worth the trip. Hopefully someone checks in from Merrimack and they have the same stuff, as that one's a lot more convenient for me to get to from way out here. Maybe I'll use Nike chat to stock locate the product #s before I go. It seems everytime I call ahead to an outlet they have no idea what I'm asking about. I'll ask "Do you have the "Alternate 89 retro Jordan 4s" in stock in a size 10?" and inevitably I get a response like "Are those the gold ones?" It's like, know your products....

just moved to Dorchester - anyone know if the Eblens gets legit releases? like yeezys, top end jordans, etc. or do they get shafted? havent been in yet.

just moved to Dorchester - anyone know if the Eblens gets legit releases? like yeezys, top end jordans, etc. or do they get shafted? havent been in yet.
Not sure about Yeezys, but they've gotten most Jordans that I've wanted (OG 1s, C&C, etc.). And that's out here in Western MA. In the Boston area they probably get everything. I would suggest going through their social accounts and checking around recent releases. Their in-store raffles tend to be pretty legit from my experience, too. I've hit on some decent stuff through them over the last few years.

Best thing about them is some hot stuff (Jordans, AMs, NMDs, etc) tends to sit their longer than other stores.

They get Yeezy's but it's hard to win there, only won sbb1's there

Also, be sure to subscribe to Expressions' email list. They do online raffles where you enter to pick up at one specific store if you're selected. They have a bunch of stores in the city, and you'll know by Thursday or Friday if you've hit. Keep in mind they generally close the entry period at 10am on Monday, though. Also, I think they're cash & debit card only - no credit cards. At least the ones out here are.

I actually won yeezys from expression anyone experienced their pick-up procedure? Seems crazy to have everyone come in between 8am to 9:30am. 

I actually won yeezys from expression anyone experienced their pick-up procedure? Seems crazy to have everyone come in between 8am to 9:30am. 

From my experience with expressions for JB releases they have the doors locked and someone is at the front door and you tell them you won and they check your name on the winners list and they let you in to buy

Congrats!

Keep in mind that they're cash/debit card only, unless they've changed in the last year or so. No credit cards.

And yeah, they usually keep the doors locked and bring people in as they arrive.

Can anyone recommend the best place for pick up basketball?

Moved here a month ago and I haven't balled since I left. Played Under 19s at a national level in my home country so looking for something a bit more serious rather than casual

Hey Mass NT'ers....I'm heading up to visit MT Holyoke College in South Hadley Mass this weekend. Anything (boutiques, sneakers, toys, art etc) around worth checking out ?
Thanks

Hey Mass NT'ers....I'm heading up to visit MT Holyoke College in South Hadley Mass this weekend. Anything (boutiques, sneakers, toys, art etc) around worth checking out ?
Thanks

I think there's expressions in that area, the one in dwntown boston reduces kobes, roshes, jordans sometimes.

bball hall of fame just for shiggles if you've never been.

unsure what else is out there in western mass

Thanks

I'm in this area, and unless you go down to Springfield there's really nothing at all. In Springfield there are a couple mom-n-pop shops - Sportstuff (483 Sumner Ave) and Expressions (on Boston Rd., just down the street from Eastfield Mall - fyi, they're cash/debit only). Across the river in West Spfld is a small shop called SportsPark and another Expressions. Besides Eastfield there's a much busier mall in Holyoke. Has a HoH, FNL, Champs and my preferred local chain, Eblens. Eastfield has an OK Footaction and an Eblens, too.

There's an OK comic shop in Northampton (Modern Myths), but it's almost all current titles & issues, and a slew of TPBs & collected editions at list price. Northampton also has an art gallery downtown, and a big marketplace building called Thorne's. There's also a Newbury Comics, which is more of a music & pop culture shop than a comic shop (they'll have Funkos and other pop culture toys). Might be worth it for you to check out the whole downtown Northampton area, actually. A lot of neat little stores there.

Oh, and there's a metric butt-ton of antique shops in the region.

Other than that, your best bet is probably saving money and going hiking or doing something else outside. Weather's supposed to be great this weekend. Have fun, and safe travels!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
For those that don’t know Footlocker is launching their Sneakeasy pop up this week. Reservations are open for the new foams. If anyone can hook it up with the in store check in code please do so!
E688E21C-2783-488B-A727-459AA9646670.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom