NTers in Mass

20180412_113200.jpg

Appreciate you guys doing this the last few weeks. Hopefully someone on NT hits on one of their raffles soon.

any hits from bodega?

i hit on sneakersnstuff for the 500s this AM.

I only entered for the Shadows, haven't heard boo. I hit on them from the FTL in Pittsfield (I'm in Greenfield, so it's actually closer than Boston) but I missed the confirmation window because I thought it was a 7pm drawing like FTA.

FML

Anyone win anything on the foot apps here in NE? I got a size 6 in Prov, but I really need a 10 for myself.

Hey is anybody around Boston or Providence? Im in the area looking for some good spots and stuff

Boston based.
Shoe stores - Bodega, Concepts, Expressions and the regular Footlocker are all within downtown.

Food is pretty meh in Boston, I'd definitely eat at places in Providence.

Providence - Andino's Federal Hill
Apsara for hole in the wall chinese and not that expensive
Antonios for a quick pizza on thayer street or baja's
Luxe Burger or The Abbey for Providence.

I went to providence college and now in Boston, any other questions lmk

Boston based.
Shoe stores - Bodega, Concepts, Expressions and the regular Footlocker are all within downtown.

chill there's a lot of excellent food all over boston.. almost anything you want you can get out here.. andino's is :pimp: though

chill there's a lot of excellent food all over boston.. almost anything you want you can get out here.. andino's is :pimp: though
Italian/pizza and Chinese food in Boston proper is usually not amazing compared to other cities so for those foods specifically I can see where it would feel lack-luster.

But overall there’s some great food spots you just have to talk to people and try places based on word of mouth.

gunna go on a hunt for those cans today/tomorrow. Hopefully I can find some on the south shore.

Btw the best pizza in the city is Ciao Pizza and Pasta in Chelsea.... if u haven’t tried it you should..

Also if anyone is passing by bodega can someone post the link to the in store raffle for the FOGxNike

Boston based.

Are there any shoe stores out Burlington and up because I'm out lowell.

Back
Top Bottom