NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

Lettuce not be sensitive now
Says the guy who gets upset any time someone mentions white privilege
eyes.gif

Well....... if thats how you want to look at it. You know i dont discount that there is a privilege. However, I think you could agree with me that its overused and thrown around way too much- so yes, it annoys me. I just find it ironic and ridiculous how most of the dudes that cry foul at any oppurtunity to throw the term around are the SAME dudes who support all of the negativity that perpetrates that very same issue. I just dont see how one can sit here and talk about cops discriminating and picking on black people- and then turn around and support all of this trap/gang music and dress the part of the stereotype willingly. I'm not saying anybody shouldnt dress the way they want- but if you wanna dress the part of a D-boy and say **** the cops and bang music about trappin, selling drugs and killing people with no emotion - then expect ot be treated as such- maybe theres more to this notion of cops being more prone to pick on a certain demographic. I'm not saying its right at all- but put yourself in their shoes- they know the areas well known for drug activity, they know the players in the drug game for the most part (not users, im talking dealers)- and if you think the way you portray yourself, the people you hang out with, and the places you choose to spend your time aren't major factors in any of that then I dont know what to tell you. I only have 40-60 court appearances in Texas- been to jail in Laredo, SA, and Dallas to back me up. I used to feel similar, and it wasnt because they just wanted to pick me out and search me, or target me because of a specific reason. I did that to myself, I dressed like i was up to no good, i acted like i was up to no good. I hung out with peple that were up to no good- so why would they think anything otherwise. Before you go there, I'm not saying this is always the case- and YES- there are cops that discriminate and stereotype for all the wrong reasons. But what im saying is, and what i have said is- its NOT ALWAYS the case- its just easier to throw around that same term.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom