nerd.gif

i know there's a few, every now and then see someone on general in Rivera

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've browsed NT at the design computer labs (Art major here) a couple times. There has to be some other NTers based off of the large Filipino population at the school 
laugh.gif

SDSU Alum. I know there were quite a few casual NTers at the time I was on campus.
if i browse im usually at the love library in those comfy couches with my laptop. 
laugh.gif

FSU

I doubt there too many nter's here tho

DC, I never figured you lived in tally. Always thought you were around the dmv area or something

FSU

I doubt there too many nter's here tho

DC, I never figured you lived in tally. Always thought you were around the dmv area or something

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Anyone at SDSU?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've browsed NT at the design computer labs (Art major here) a couple times. There has to be some other NTers based off of the large Filipino population at the school 
laugh.gif

SDSU Alum. I know there were quite a few casual NTers at the time I was on campus.
if i browse im usually at the love library in those comfy couches with my laptop. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

Was in Bus. Admin earlier today and saw some homie who I KNEW had to be one of the fam browsin General during class .

It just made me laugh cause dude was so typically sneakerheaded out. 
laugh.gif

So I was just wonderin if anyone see's NTers on the regular on campus/ or its just mad obvious.

I'm at Georgia State University btw, so shout out to my fellow NT Atliens
alien.gif
I was down by GSU yesterday by Walter's, what were you rocking?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

Was in Bus. Admin earlier today and saw some homie who I KNEW had to be one of the fam browsin General during class .

It just made me laugh cause dude was so typically sneakerheaded out. 
laugh.gif

So I was just wonderin if anyone see's NTers on the regular on campus/ or its just mad obvious.

I'm at Georgia State University btw, so shout out to my fellow NT Atliens
alien.gif
I was down by GSU yesterday by Walter's, what were you rocking?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I know they exist based off past posts on here, but I have no idea who they are or what they look like.
Can't say I see many people into sneakers at my school and the few I do know, I know for certain they're not NT'ers.

I know they exist based off past posts on here, but I have no idea who they are or what they look like.
Can't say I see many people into sneakers at my school and the few I do know, I know for certain they're not NT'ers.

Someone in the DMV section asked if anyone went to UMBC. I responded and never saw dude post again.

I know a few people are on here for sure, a few that might possibly be.

Someone in the DMV section asked if anyone went to UMBC. I responded and never saw dude post again.

I know a few people are on here for sure, a few that might possibly be.

Back
Top Bottom