NTers, post your ghost experiences and weird stuff you have seen or have noticed...

This was back in high school, but I remember coming home from basketball practice (it was suicides day, so I was exhausted)

Came home and knock straight the **** out! But during my sleep, I kept hearing my little brother and sister running through the house, up and down the stairs.

I kept telling them to "stop playing, i'm trying to sleep!" and they wouldn't stop, still running around and shouting.

It's already getting dark, I slightly open my eyes and see my little sister sitting at the edge of my bed, just sitting there.

I tried to kick her off, but could never reach her. I even tried scooting down to kick her off but could never reach her. So instead (with my eyes shut) I yell "GET OUT!"

I slightly open my eyes again and watch her get up and walk out... but she slams my door! I'm like "oh hell naww!" and get up and try to get her.

As soon as I open the door, the house is pitch black, all the lights turned off and dead silent! I'm like ":nerd: what the hellll?"

Nobody was home! I call my mom and ask them where's everybody? And she said they are at my auntie's house.

This was back in high school, but I remember coming home from basketball practice (it was suicides day, so I was exhausted)
Came home and knock straight the **** out! But during my sleep, I kept hearing my little brother and sister running through the house, up and down the stairs.
I kept telling them to "stop playing, i'm trying to sleep!" and they wouldn't stop, still running around and shouting.
It's already getting dark, I slightly open my eyes and see my little sister sitting at the edge of my bed, just sitting there.
I tried to kick her off, but could never reach her. I even tried scooting down to kick her off but could never reach her. So instead (with my eyes shut) I yell "GET OUT!"
I slightly open my eyes again and watch her get up and walk out... but she slams my door! I'm like "oh hell naww!" and get up and try to get her.
As soon as I open the door, the house is pitch black, all the lights turned off and dead silent! I'm like ":nerd: what the hellll?"
Nobody was home! I call my mom and ask them where's everybody? And she said they are at my auntie's house.

sittin here at work..
gave me teh chills :pimp:

Why did I come into this thread?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Why did I click Grimlock's spoiler?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

well damn. Your lil sister and brother weren't home. Who was in your room than sitting @ the edge of your bed?

Maybe it was someone else.

I've posted this on NT before, but It's definitely pertinent to this thread so here goes:

When I was 3 or 4 I was helping my mom retrieve our Christmas decorations from a storage locker we have in the garage of our apartment building. The building is pretty big so there are three levels of underground parking. This was well before we had valet service so it was always quiet down there and very creepy, especially the further down you go. In any case, our storage locker was located on the lowest level in a long hallway full of storage lockers. At the end of the hall was a door leading to more lockers but the thing is, this door had no handle. Where the handle should be it was just an empty hole. On the other side it was just straight darkness because no one was in the next hallway I guess. So my mom is unloading her stuff and I'm just staring at the door with no handle, fascinated by it; I was 3 or 4 and had never seen a door without a handle. Suddenly, as I'm staring at the door, an eye appears in the empty hole and peers through it right at me. It stays just for a second and then leaves. I wasn't scared, just confused. I figured it was just my dad, maybe he got lost and went into the wrong hallway, but as soon as that thought occurred to me, my dad showed up, coming in from the complete opposite direction. No way he had time to go all the way around there in a matter of seconds. You needed a key to get inside these hallways, so unless another tenant was posted in the adjacent hallway in complete darkness, I think I saw a ghost. Or a homeless person who snuck in there somehow. But I like to think it was a ghost.

I was at church in mexico when i was 13 and suddenly the jesus christ statue started crying blood and the virgin mary picture burned. Probably the worst thing i ever saw ever since that day i never went back to mexico and parents told me that the devil was making frequent stops at that church
simply gotta be duck tales

just gotta be man
mean.gif

All i gotta say is stay away from Ouija Board.

homie I kid you not...I messed with the ouija board....know what happened....I used that thing as my chopping board when I'm chopping chicken or greens.

That's how you treat evil spirits....gotta infect them with that salmonella.

well damn. Your lil sister and brother weren't home. Who was in your room than sitting @ the edge of your bed?

Maybe it was someone else.

That's the thing... until this day, I don't know.

I really thought it was my little sister, of course I didn't see her face because her back was facing me, so I couldn't see her face only the back of her head... and that I was half asleep.

Ugghhh... I just myself shivers typing this.

Last edited:
not my story but from the OG Ouija Board thread. 

Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened.

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito.

We put it up after that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always get shook after reading these types of threads. However I will now read each and every reply of this one :lol:.

EDIT: Nah man I'm out

Last edited:
My only real girlfriend would tell me stories about her twin brother.  He was a diagnosed schizophrenic, and she would tell me that he would say demons talk to him.  So my radar went up on her after she told me that, because twins are one in the same.  I stuck with her tho.  One day she invited me over for lunch before I went to work.  I was high as hell so I was down.  We're siting there eating, and I look up at her in the face.  I sh*t you not I saw the biggest blister on her lip.  So I blink my eyes and it was gone like that.  I chalked it up to being high, and then months later she tells me she may have herpes.  But the truth was she did have it, and has known for years.  God was trying to tell me something, but I wasn't listening.

Same chick.  We were watching TV quit as a mouse, and then out of no where she looks at me, and says "what did you say".  I'm like nothing, and brush it off knowing damn well something was wrong.  Another day me and her are chilling in the living room.  Her daughter comes out of the bedroom, and says she hears tapping on the window.  Mind you she lives on the second floor.  No way someone could do that without a latter.  Then on Halloween after we take her daughter trick or treating we have this talk about me moving in, and so I agree with her that I should move in.  We come back to the house, and lay down.  Then at like 2 or 3 am her phone rings nobody says anything.  So I call it back it's some Hispanic dude playing games with me, cause I gave away my position as a jealous bf.  So he is getting a kick out of me being all jealous till I start roasting his g*y a** for calling a dude at 3am.  Mind you she hasn't dealt with a Hispanic guy since she was 14, and dude was giving himself away that he didn't know her.  So I apologize and we lay back down.  Then we both hear some loud a** tapping on the dinning room window next to the stairs like I used to do before she gave me a key.  Within 3 sec I'm at the window on some jealous paranoid sh*t, and no one is there.  Again the apartment is on the second floor and you can hear when people go up and down the stairs, and I didn't hear sh*t but tapping.  The trippy part about it was she never tripped about the tapping.  It was like it was business as usual to her.

I really loved her, but I've never had so many signs to leave someone alone in my life.

One of the trust worthy homies told me him and his cousin saw a huge a** gargoyle like chupacabra fly over there head when they were 10 and 12.  Dude was trust worthy and honest, so I take his word for it. 

This isn't supernatural, but in a city called Redlands, CA I used to see animals roaming freely throw the streets at night that had no business on this Continent.  Something about the Inland Empire that is eerie as hell.  I always had a bad feeling about that region of CA from Hesperia to Escondido, and the two people I mentioned where both from Riverside, Ca.  That place especially gives me the willies especially Van Buern by the cemetery.  I hated that place, and it's a lot of unpublished stories that went down in those orange groves

november 2004.

i'm at my grandfather's (mom's side) house down in south texas. i'm staying there because my grandmother on my dad's side had passed. i'm sleeping on one couch, my brother is on the floor and my sister is on the other couch. all of a sudden i wake up at like 7 am because my sister hit me in the stomach. i ask what the deal is and she's mad at me for hitting her in the middle of the night. i tell her i didn't, that that's ridiculous, and she says that the force of the hit could only be me. i tell her to show me where, and it's on her back... a handprint. it's smaller than my hand. she doesn't believe me so i get my digital camera out and take a pic. she freaks out and points to my brother and i'm like no way it was him. my mom comes by later and we tell her what happened. she says "yeah, that's happened to your cousins too,"

she tells us since her mother passed that weird things have been happening. people running in the halls, talking, moving things on the shelves, etc. my uncle tells us about how he was sleeping and he woke up to what felt like a buick sitting on his pelvis pounding his chest like goro from mortal kombat. my grandfather tells us how he came home from grocery shopping and walked into the kitchen to see dwarves sitting around just chillin. we bug the F out.

about 3 days later, they go home and it's just my dad and i left. i fell asleep in my grandfather's bed and woke up in the middle of the night to pee. i grab my phone to use as a flashlight and see something on the dresser. i aim the light and it's a rooster. a huge black rooster. moving around, just chillin. it's not making any noises but i can hear it moving. i'm shook like never before and i'm just looking at it. i put my phone down, let my eyes adjust and it's still there. i decide i can pee in the morning and fall back asleep.

i tell my grandfather in the morning and he just looks at me and says "yeah. that's happening now. maybe you'll see the woman before you go home."

i slept at my aunt's after that.

that's the tip of the iceberg.

brief addition : my mom's aunt owned a beauty salon, it was an add-on to the house she lived in that was haunted. there was a new hire that decided she'd sleep on her lunch break in one of the chairs. she woke up feeling something pulling on her pant leg. it was a baby chewing on it with giant teeth.

Like 8 months before my grandfather died I moved in his sugar baby, her roommate, and her four kids.  The first night there we're all chilling in the living room watching TV, and out of no where the bathroom light comes on.  No body noticed it but me.  So I take a head count, and everyone is in the living room.  I figure maybe someone didn't flip the switch all the way off.  Then after he died I stayed there by myself on some depressed sh*t just chilling in the dark, and started thinking about how he would always press me to move in with him.  It was pretty weird being there alone in the middle of the desert  with no neighbors.  But the 24 hours before his death his lights in his hospital room wigged out until he finally died, and I never left his side for his entire 4 month stays at the hospital slept there the whole nine.  I quit my job took baths at the hospital all that, and the lights never tripped out not once till the day he died.

I was on my spiritual kick hard a few months back.  Fasting, praying, speaking in tongues all that.  So I hit the Christan bookstore and pick up this two in one book with scriptures for healing and scriptures to rebuke demons.  So I start re sighting the scriptures about demons not really knowing what I'm doing.  I'm rebuking this spirit that I know nothing about.  Then I started praying in tongues, and fell asleep, and maybe a few minutes or a hour later something is sitting on my chest and choking the sh*t out of me.  It didn't feel real it was real, and nothing has happen to me like that ever.  So I decided to look up that spirit I was rebuking, and it was a demon that attacks men and women sexually in there sleep.  Then I thought about how the only time I had a wet dream is when I was on a serious spiritual kick.  It was of a some bad a** chick I had never seen before in my life, and that stuck with me forever.  I mean I'd never seen anything like her ever in my life.  The fact that my mind just conjured up a uninspired sexual thought like that, and I wasn't even having crazy thoughts about sex like that took me for a loop.  Needless to say I haven't touched that book since, but I'm going to get back on it soon

Last edited:
My only real girlfriend would tell me stories about her twin brother.  He was a diagnosed schizophrenic, and she would tell me that he would say demons talk to him.  So my radar went up on her after she told me that, because twins are one in the same.  I stuck with her tho.  One day she invited me over for lunch before I went to work.  I was high as hell so I was down.  We're siting there eating, and I look up at her in the face.  I sh*t you not I saw the biggest blister on her lip.  So I blink my eyes and it was gone like that.  I chalked it up to being high, and then months later she tells me she may have herpes.  But the truth was she did have it, and has known for years.  God was trying to tell me something, but I wasn't listening.

Same chick.  We were watching TV quit as a mouse, and then out of no where she looks at me, and says "what did you say".  I'm like nothing, and brush it off knowing damn well something was wrong.  Another day me and her are chilling in the living room.  Her daughter comes out of the bedroom, and says she hears tapping on the window.  Mind you she lives on the second floor.  No way someone could do that without a latter.  Then on Halloween after we take her daughter trick or treating we have this talk about me moving in, and so I agree with her that I should move in.  We come back to the house, and lay down.  Then at like 2 or 3 am her phone rings nobody says anything.  So I call it back it's some Hispanic dude playing games with me, cause I gave away my position as a jealous bf.  So he is getting a kick out of me being all jealous till I start roasting his g*y a** for calling a dude at 3am.  Mind you she hasn't dealt with a Hispanic guy since she was 14, and dude was giving himself away that he didn't know her.  So I apologize and we lay back down.  Then we both hear some loud a** tapping on the dinning room window next to the stairs like I used to do before she gave me a key.  Within 3 sec I'm at the window on some jealous paranoid sh*t, and no one is there.  Again the apartment is on the second floor and you can hear when people go up and down the stairs, and I didn't hear sh*t but tapping.  The trippy part about it was she never tripped about the tapping.  It was like it was business as usual to her.

I really loved her, but I've never had so many signs to leave someone alone in my life.

49352_o.gif

november 2004.
i'm at my grandfather's (mom's side) house down in south texas. i'm staying there because my grandmother on my dad's side had passed. i'm sleeping on one couch, my brother is on the floor and my sister is on the other couch. all of a sudden i wake up at like 7 am because my sister hit me in the stomach. i ask what the deal is and she's mad at me for hitting her in the middle of the night. i tell her i didn't, that that's ridiculous, and she says that the force of the hit could only be me. i tell her to show me where, and it's on her back... a handprint. it's smaller than my hand. she doesn't believe me so i get my digital camera out and take a pic. she freaks out and points to my brother and i'm like no way it was him. my mom comes by later and we tell her what happened. she says "yeah, that's happened to your cousins too,"
she tells us since her mother passed that weird things have been happening. people running in the halls, talking, moving things on the shelves, etc. my uncle tells us about how he was sleeping and he woke up to what felt like a buick sitting on his pelvis pounding his chest like goro from mortal kombat. my grandfather tells us how he came home from grocery shopping and walked into the kitchen to see dwarves sitting around just chillin. we bug the F out.
about 3 days later, they go home and it's just my dad and i left. i fell asleep in my grandfather's bed and woke up in the middle of the night to pee. i grab my phone to use as a flashlight and see something on the dresser. i aim the light and it's a rooster. a huge black rooster. moving around, just chillin. it's not making any noises but i can hear it moving. i'm shook like never before and i'm just looking at it. i put my phone down, let my eyes adjust and it's still there. i decide i can pee in the morning and fall back asleep.
i tell my grandfather in the morning and he just looks at me and says "yeah. that's happening now. maybe you'll see the woman before you go home."
brief addition : my mom's aunt owned a beauty salon, it was an add-on to the house she lived in that was haunted. there was a new hire that decided she'd sleep on her lunch break in one of the chairs. she woke up feeling something pulling on her pant leg. it was a baby chewing on it with giant teeth.
why did i read this? :x The dwarves in the kitchen. Man how the f do u guys see these type things. aw man. im not sleeping tonight.

One of the trust worthy homies told me him and his cousin saw a huge a** gargoyle like chupacabra fly over there head when they were 10 and 12.  Dude was trust worthy and honest, so I take his word for it. 

This isn't supernatural, but in a city called Redlands, CA I used to see animals roaming freely throw the streets at night that had no business on this Continent.  Something about the Inland Empire that is eerie as hell.  I always had a bad feeling about that region of CA from Hesperia to Escondido, and the two people I mentioned where both from Riverside, Ca.  That place especially gives me the willies especially Van Buern by the cemetery.  I hated that place, and it's a lot of unpublished stories that went down in those orange groves

there you go. stop smoking.

november 2004.

I can't sleep if there's a roach in my room, I must end it's life before I rest.

How the hell you go to sleep with a rooster a few feet away from you, especially if there was no reason for it to be in your house (you don't farm, etc.)

I at least would have taken a pic of it to look at in the morning and make sure I wasn't tripping

But I would be so shook, I would have punched that ****

why did i read this?
sick.gif
The dwarves in the kitchen. Man how the f do u guys see these type things. aw man. im not sleeping tonight.
there you go. stop smoking.
I chalked it to being high.  But I had completing stop smoking like a week or two after that.

First apartment when I moved to Thailand due to work, I stayed at the 2nd story room. I was trying to sleep but I woke up to loud tapping on my window. I looked outside, there is no breeze, no wind nor any branches near my window. I'm thinking I was just tired and it's just my mind playing tricks on me then it happened, my door just slammed shut and the tapping began again. I stayed awake that night, I swore I would never visit that place again...

I can't sleep if there's a roach in my room, I must end it's life before I rest.​

How the hell you go to sleep with a rooster a few feet away from you, especially if there was no reason for it to be in your house (you don't farm, etc.)​

I at least would have taken a pic of it to look at in the morning and make sure I wasn't tripping​

But I would be so shook, I would have punched that ****​

yeah, there was zero reason for it to be there. my phone didn't have a camera then and i wasn't about to walk past it to get my digital. i was mad shook, so i was just like "long as it doesn't get any closer i'll live."

that's always how my family has dealt with things like that . my mom's aunt was gully though, when they'd start slamming doors, cabinets, and rattling plates she'd scream "YOU BETTER NOT BREAK ANYTHING PINCHES MAMONES!" and go back like nothing was wrong.

THAT house though... that's the one with the baby with the huge teeth. that house was wild. she called some priests to do an exorcism... after it was done, every single rosary they had was cut.

when it was sold, my uncle gave the new owners the key, opened the door, and was like "enjoy." he got home to a message on the machine from the owners saying the key no longer worked. he went back, and it worked fine. he got back home and there was another message from a voice he'd never heard before saying in Spanish "you'll never be rid of us."

Back
Top Bottom