NTERS THAT DIDN'T LIKE AMERICAN GANGSTER IN HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Really good album but the replay value is suspect! also if dp3 was on> brooklyn would of = 4.5/5

Never heard of it...I thought the last song Jay-Z did was Big Pimpin...oh yeah that was the last WORTHWHILE song cuz UGK was on it...Jay-Z, along with Wayneare the hypebeast artists for the nation IMHO...they are both terrible and couldn't come down to save their collective arses...

Never heard of it...I thought the last song Jay-Z did was Big Pimpin...oh yeah that was the last WORTHWHILE song cuz UGK was on it...Jay-Z, along with Wayne are the hypebeast artists for the nation IMHO...they are both terrible and couldn't come down to save their collective arses...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

2. The chorus for 'Ignorant *" is too much IMO.

That should make the song better to you because that was the idea. It's fabulous satire.
Exactly...that @##% was extra ig'nant for the sole purpose of bein' "extra ig'nant." Mission accomplished. And "AmericanGangster" has quickly become one of my favorite Jay tracks. I want the sky N'... But
laugh.gif
at ignoring people with efficiency.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

2. The chorus for 'Ignorant *" is too much IMO.

That should make the song better to you because that was the idea. It's fabulous satire.
Exactly...that @##% was extra ig'nant for the sole purpose of bein' "extra ig'nant." Mission accomplished. And "American Gangster" has quickly become one of my favorite Jay tracks. I want the sky N'... But
laugh.gif
at ignoring people with efficiency.

IMO "Ignorant ____" is one of the best tracks on the album. The sample is ridiculous.

Really good album but the replay value is suspect!
I dunno about that joe. That is what makes this album so ill is the replay value.

I have a different favorite song everyday depending on my swagger.

I will say the one thing I keep hearing is HelloBrooklyn doesn't really fit, which I can kinda see, but it bangs so hard I forgive it. If he would'veput DP3 in place of that and threw Hello Brooklyn as a bonus.....
eek.gif

And Say Hello

OMG.....damn Hov...
smh.gif

p.s. Chad & P still got it cause "I Know" is amazing..

i only really like 2 maybe three songs off it, you got Fallin, Pray, and No Hook, everythng else is disposable, and No Hook and Pray are on the verge of beingdisposable... Fallin is by far the best song on it...

Originally Posted by MALI700

i only really like 2 maybe three songs off it, you got Fallin, Pray, and No Hook, everythng else is disposable, and No Hook and Pray are on the verge of being disposable...

Nonsense!!

i you get rid of no hook and start the album from hello brooklyn, it's a really good album.

this is one of my favorite albums from jigga though. i rank it third.

I know opinions are opinions, and tastes are tastes. And I know we all have them. But if anyone can honestly say that this album is trash, they must not reallybe a fan of good rap music and/or Jay.

Great post.

Wait so dudes don't F with Hello Brooklyn? This is a skippable track for ya'll? Damn.....I'm in the ride I make sure this track gets played. Hovgotta dorp a video for that#$%#. Oh#$%# I forgot Weezy was on it. That explains the hate. Wouldn't shock me if dudes didn't like AG just cuz Weezy wason one song. Where's ol' dude who said he can't F with Graduation because Weezy was on Barry Bonds?

Back
Top Bottom