Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

tried on stafford

fit was really crappy

sized one down and it was still crappy everywhere (big shoulders, big chest, small waist)

tried on stafford

fit was really crappy

sized one down and it was still crappy everywhere (big shoulders, big chest, small waist)

%24%28KGrHqR,%21mIE2EINU%21hDBNt3k+Vpyg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

tried on stafford

fit was really crappy

Word. Their V is kinda weird too. Plus, they yellow pretty fast and the neckline gets frayed easily.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

tried on stafford

fit was really crappy

Word. Their V is kinda weird too. Plus, they yellow pretty fast and the neckline gets frayed easily.

Urban Outfitters. I bought them at Urban Planet in Toronto. Best T's and V-necks I ever bought. Never shrink and awesome quality. I want to go back
frown.gif

Urban Outfitters. I bought them at Urban Planet in Toronto. Best T's and V-necks I ever bought. Never shrink and awesome quality. I want to go back
frown.gif

City Labs joints are dope.. they are like $10 in the local sneaker stores.. but the calvin klein 3 pack from marshalls is
pimp.gif

City Labs joints are dope.. they are like $10 in the local sneaker stores.. but the calvin klein 3 pack from marshalls is
pimp.gif

can anyone tell me how much Polo v-necks shrink? i picked up 3 packs in a medium and its a bit too big (im 6'2 180), will they shrink substantially after the first wash?

can anyone tell me how much Polo v-necks shrink? i picked up 3 packs in a medium and its a bit too big (im 6'2 180), will they shrink substantially after the first wash?

CalvinKleins FTW
use to rock the ralph lauren's but they're either too long and tight or too damn loose.
i heard the BR's also fit pretty well

Back
Top Bottom