NT'ers who wore/have braces I have a question...

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

I got invisalign right now, but these hurt after every new tray.
Damn, these joints hurt you too?
30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna get Invisalign just to close the small gap on my top row. Do they work and would you recommend it?

30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna get Invisalign just to close the small gap on my top row. Do they work and would you recommend it?

I got invisalign and they're basically clear braces and your right, it feels very weird but you get so used to them

and to the poster above, no it doesn't hurt at all (srs). The only time it might hurt is like the first 20 minutes of every new tray

I got invisalign and they're basically clear braces and your right, it feels very weird but you get so used to them

and to the poster above, no it doesn't hurt at all (srs). The only time it might hurt is like the first 20 minutes of every new tray

i dont quite remember my teeth hurting when they were put on, but they sometimes do hurt when they tighten the crap out of them and then put on the chain. Feels like your teeth are going to break off when you bite something.

It IS nice when you bite into something and see perfect teeth indentations.

i dont quite remember my teeth hurting when they were put on, but they sometimes do hurt when they tighten the crap out of them and then put on the chain. Feels like your teeth are going to break off when you bite something.

It IS nice when you bite into something and see perfect teeth indentations.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

OP you will feel the most pain after they tighten/replace your bands. I remember dreading that, and it was once a month for me.

I'm not wearing bands though.

And my next appointment is in may...so idk if i'll ever need them.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

OP you will feel the most pain after they tighten/replace your bands. I remember dreading that, and it was once a month for me.

I'm not wearing bands though.

And my next appointment is in may...so idk if i'll ever need them.

Got my braces off 2 years ago, had em for 3. Absolutely hated it, I did the Jordan celebration jump after I got them removed. Wearing my retainer is annoying as hell though, but it's only at night.

Got my braces off 2 years ago, had em for 3. Absolutely hated it, I did the Jordan celebration jump after I got them removed. Wearing my retainer is annoying as hell though, but it's only at night.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif
yeah they only hurt for like the first hour.. or something. You wont even notice when the pain goes away... And yeah. I would recommend them.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif
yeah they only hurt for like the first hour.. or something. You wont even notice when the pain goes away... And yeah. I would recommend them.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i ate popeyes for dinner after i got mine put on.  some people are just soft. 

i ate *!#!@ after i got mines put on.. it wasnt that bad.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i ate popeyes for dinner after i got mine put on.  some people are just soft. 

i ate *!#!@ after i got mines put on.. it wasnt that bad.

pain will kick in few hours after and wills stay for like 2-3 days but after a few months of going through it the pain doesnt stay as long
they said i need 18 months but its gonna be 14months april and they're getting removed because everything went better then expected
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pain will kick in few hours after and wills stay for like 2-3 days but after a few months of going through it the pain doesnt stay as long
they said i need 18 months but its gonna be 14months april and they're getting removed because everything went better then expected
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

putting on green and red ligatures for christmas
pimp.gif

middle school SWAGGGG
Getting your teams color
pimp.gif
But I have a question, is wearing the rubberbands at night enough? Cuz I either forget or don't really want to put them on during the day
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom